Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. It always feels good to get organized! How long are you going to veg for?

2. Higha nifty...

Yes it does feel good to get it all situated etc.
    Idk yet. Long enough to get a nice yeild out of her. Atleast another month. She is about 4 weeks from seed is all atm. I would like to get some more tops on her. The plan is to let her go vertical for a few more days this week then really lay her down sideways. She finally has her legs under her and is growing like crazy atm.

3. #23 HappyFarmer, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
    Sorry for the lack of updates but i.am still just vegging her out. I took some cuts and rooted them in my homemade aero cloner. Worked great and the whole thing cost $9 to build. I will flower one and keep 2 of them for mothers under my aero garden bulbs.
    I oredered a mars hydro 3x100 last week and should be gettng it mid week sometime. 170-190 actual plus the 100 watt veg led i am using now should flower this gal nicely. Prob gonna switch to flower around xmas. I want some of those unders to express as tops in veg.
    She is in my homemade soil with some perlite added. Up potted her into 20 gallon tote. Nothing but bubbled tap water and the occasional ewc tea from my worm farm.
    Also picked a couple cheap e27 leds for my clones....save your money unless you are getting 20watters or higher. I went to small but w/e got them cheap and will use them to help start veggies.
    This pheno of Skywalker is a stinker. Kind of nervous to flower without a scrubber lol...next upgrade.

Attached Files:

4. #24 HappyFarmer, Dec 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2014
    Gonna get the closet light tight this week then we will be ready to roll when ever i feel like it. Getting excited...its been a while since i flowered a plant ;)

5. And pickle wraps...just cause :wub:

Attached Files:

6. Just wanted to drop a line in the beginning of this journal. 

I use to grow on a much larger scale in a medical state. I was a broker at a pretty highly touted firm and did whatever I wanted when I wanted too.My father, who farms got sick and none of my other brothers would move back home to help him on the family farm. This farm, about 3k acres  has been in my family for four generations. 
    I moved back home, got a regular 9-5 job that pays the bills and that is it and farm with my father. I was angry at first that I had to do this. Now, I am feeling blessed. Probably one of the greatest decisions I ever made in my life.
    Also the cost of living here compared to the West Coast is day and night difference. I paid cash for my house. It was less than most peoples cars. 

I have been "waking up" for several years now, but for the first time I feel awake in my life.

http://youtu.be/O9G87h2U2o0

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mind if I pull up a seat? Got anything in VIP? ;)

8. Glad you made it over. 

We always got something open in the VIP section for ya triple.

First lap dance is on the house ;)

9. I'm in for the journey if you'll have me, I like what you said about moving back home. Rural living has it's perks! 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Welcome aboard 2D...the more the merrier ;)

I do love living back in the farm land. Not gonna lie lol

11. #31 DallasDrone, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014

I miss living out in the boonies. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19McuaPKjI8

12. It does have its perks. I got a deep freeze full of venison and grass fed family farm beef, a pantry full of canned veggies and one the cutest farmers daughters ever made.

Everyone waves and knows your name etc. Its my cup if tea for sure. I remeber growing up here the only thing i wanted to do was leave. WTH was i thinking lol

And the fishing dont even get me started on that. I need another few weeks of cold and i will be punching holes in the ice and cranking up the fryer out in the shop

• Like Like x 1
  13. #33 highnifty, Dec 17, 2014
    Nothing better than a hot boxed fish house or ice cold crisp lake water in the bubbler!

My grow journal.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1340115-2nd-Grow-LED-Stealth-CannaCabinet

14. Got a package in the mail today.
    We are ready to grow now boys ;)

Attached Files:

15. #35 HappyFarmer, Dec 17, 2014
    Airdomes for my old autopot system. They worked great to add extra oxyegen to the roots. I am going to start adding these to my pots again. I have some home made ones somewhere floating around too.

Attached Files:

16. Put the new led in and damn is she bright! !! Way better than what i had or can remeber my blackstar 240 being...wowser bowser :wub:
    Gonna veg under this for the next 10-14 days then add my other 180 panel for flower.

I opened up her rib cage and defoiled the middle. I can see her bones :) All those unders should come on strong now and create a plethera of new tops. I love ogs esp Reserva Privadas but never had great yeilds from them.We are gonna try and make this lady put out. She is gonna have the quality...now lets get some quanity.

Also my nute line. Pretty complex stuff right there lol :ph34r:

Attached Files:

17. #37 HappyFarmer, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    I love the smell of moist earth in the morning. I like the feel it gives in me bones. 

Sold the last of my worm castings this morning. My little worm farm really paid dividends this year. I kept just enough to get me through till this spring when I plan on doing a much bigger one.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Have a great day out there blades. 

http://youtu.be/gPIm9VSc8N8

19. What's up dude? Hey did you see the pic I posted of the monster mule buck that was taken here this passed season? They're calling it an unofficial world record. The powers that be are still tallying it up for the hunter but meanwhile it's gonna be stuffed and displayed in the local gun store for a while.
    1418923759465.jpg 1418923789306.jpg

There was another one almost as big that was reportedly taken on arrow not far from where this one was taken.

20. OMG !!! Look at the rack on that thing !!!

I would be a happy camper haha

Was this in northern AZ?