Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Does anyone have any technolgy recoomendations for monitoring nutrient levels and ph levels?

2. Damn Deuce those ladies are starting to plump up for ya. I bet they are getting a nice smell about them too. Coming into the home stretch now !! Nice looking bag of puff ya got there ;)

3. @ Tryingtogrowthebest

What type of grow are you going to be running? Soil, coco, hydro?

For starters you could get a cheapo ph pen with some calibration solution and a $10 ppm pen.
    If you want to step up into the higher price bracket BlueLab makes great testers. You pay for it but, they are also a higher quality product.

4. Sup Happs! Sorry about the seedling challenge man. I know you'll get it all straightened out. Blue Dream over drinking any day...or night!

5. Just growing as usual is all Triple lol. If it's not one thing it's another. Keeps it interesting.
    Blue Dream ftw !! Happy and no hangover in the am haha

6. Skywalker over here. Feeling pretty nice, hehe!

7. I didn't start stats tonightt

until transplants completed, lights adjusted, and pics taking...
    Will take time to drop them pics..
    SLH and WireD. Added Rum to make sure sleep hits tonight..

Was awake all last night thinking[​IMG]

8. Okay I had a Bubbleliscious, an BB x AK47 dampen off on me. I also have a GDP that is not looking promising. Everyone else is looking healthy and growing for broke.

I decided to pop 3 more beans. Bub x GDP x BlueBerry. I am starting them in jiffy pellets in a warm spot in my kitchen. Gotta fill these pots ;)

9. Same square footage;
    regardless if full or empty....

10. True that.

I have never kicked myself for having to many plants at harvest but have for not enough. Kind of like what Dodge was saying. Even if 1 or 2 isn't under "optimal" conditions so what. It's just some extra for the jars ;)

11. Word. I hear you. So that goofy work shift made the love life hit the wall yet.
    Shit I kinda like the bathroom quickies back in the day ;)
    I always was blessed in them days as well..

All kinds of freak could go down faster than you could say "go play"...
    Foreplay while at the stove[​IMG]

12. #2232 HappyFarmer, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    I am seriously so physically fried that it's crazy. I am one grumpy asshole and that is a fact. Dogs and small children are keeping a wide berth from me atm haha

I may or may not have bent the old lady over the toilet in the bathroom while the chicken nuggets were cooking tonight haha
    I wonder how my parents ever got any loving in with 6 boys in the house.

13. 6 boys
    Really...

Sounds like they made time;
    Boys go play outside [​IMG]

14. Them 12's will take it out of you man, swing shift is rough, night shift is wearing on my final nerve. Tomorrow is my interview, so maybe after 8 years running this night shift I can finally be a human again :)

Get ya some happy, fugget nuggets lol

15. Stoked to see you dropped a bub x gdp x blue btw. I am 95% certain I have one going... but remember I dropped 5 random beans? I picked the healthiest one and it was showing all kinds of blue-purple hues a seedling. The blueberry never did express that trait. Now there's a 33% chance bub x blue x gdp and 66% chance blueberry pure just statistically... and man the structure I am seeing looks killer, could well be a blueberry. Glad you dropped a known specimen to compare is what I'm getting at. Once she sprouts let me know if you see a blue or purple hue on the cotyledons maybe we can get some characteristics nailed down. Either way I'll know in 5 weeks when I do or don't see color ;) Hope your day is chilling out bro.

16. Good luck today Dodge !!

When is that trip of yours going down? Warm weather !!! You SumBitch lol

I popped 3 of these GBB's. We need to come up with a name for this one. This cross has so much flavor and color crossed into it, it should be very interesting to grow. I haven't done any pure BlueBerries yet but have 2 started this round. All my GDP crosses last run took on the purple coloration except the GrandBubble which really leaned heavy to the bubbleliscious side in all aspects. The low lights off temps I experience was def a catalyst I am sure.

Just got home and don't go back till Monday. One of the benefits of 12's and swing shifts thrown in the mix. Lots of hours in a few days. It has it's perks. Especially this spring/summer when I start getting busy outside.

17. I'm really hoping the structure leans blueberry dom because the GrandBubble leaves something to desire... can't really pheno hunt because I'm taking a male past the chemdog... then I pheno hunt for size and weight and run it back thru gdp males until it's purple baseball bats. As far as names go, im open to suggestions. Haven't put too much thought into it because these aren't my work, I am merely making crosses. Don't wanna plagiarize, going by components has given credit where credit is due so gbb... gibberish.. sound like a good one to me. We shall call her gibberish!

We leave in two weeks, I'm FREAKING excited man. Fantastic February followed by March madness. Good things always seem to come my way this time of year, I am blessed. Thanks for the good wishes bud! Enjoy that "weekend" you earned it

18. I thinking about not ordering seeds till I shut down.

They shit fracks me up going through customs;

to my house I grow At...

No!!

Stomach too knotted up to do that.

Don't play to hard.

I am the Light Mover by trade.
    They do have some color pushing out.
    I can see it in person.
    Know what I mean?

[​IMG]

No I have to reorder the 10 gal pots that shipping messed up.
    Means I got a refund and keep the 1 - 10 gal as a freebie for the hassle...
    More to Add To The Free Pile.[​IMG]

19. #2239 HappyFarmer, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    Some people put mustard on their link. Fuck mustard..get drunk add potato salad and cheese ftw !!!

Happy Caturday !!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455434988.344737.jpg

20. I need To Soak in A HOT Detox Bath ;)

Maybe Re-Hydrate From Being Dried Out By The Alcohol.

Happy:

Your a Damn Voyeur.

Showing your wiener to the public.[​IMG]

I Hardly Ever Know What I Eat for Dinner;
    Until wake Up with A Hangover and see dirty dishes..

Remember;

If You Love Your Family,
    Change Your Batteries in Your Fire Alarm.

It's A Good Thing.