Happy Farms

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by HappyFarmer, Oct 25, 2014.

1. The beginning ;)

• Like Like x 3
  2. Of?

• Like Like x 2
  3. LOL. Maybe he's still thinkin' about it. Musta been some good weed!

• Like Like x 1
  4. The grow :)

SkyWalker OG by Reserva Privada. About 10 days old.
    Topped already cause i am gonna bush her out. In my own soil mix. Compost...and worm castings from my worm farm. She is under a 180watt veg led. I plan taking clones etc.

Attached Files:

5. My little worm farm. I fish a lot and garden veggies so this was a win win for me.

Attached Files:

6. Well, he returns quickly! 

And you've decided to use grass city as your grow journal? If so, I'll keep following. Welcome to the blades by the way, where are my manners!!!! lol 

I'm not as experienced as others but I do grow. I just put 6 second generation monster crops (clones) in the 12-12 cycle and I'm doing the Solo Cup Challenge 3. I'll stay tuned. :smoke:

7. Glad to have you on board.

8. The GF and i called in to work and took the boy to daycare. Time for some steak chili and vampire diaries marathon. Throw some good loving in the mix and all in all it should be a great Tuesday afternoon. Cause sometimes grown ups need these kind of days lol.
    Just another happy day on the farm :D

• Like Like x 1
  9. I topped this gal a little early i think. I usually wait till the 4th but this variety of OG gets really lanky...i have grown it brfore. My thoughts were to get ahead of while still small. She is growing and looks like just starting to pop 2 new shoots but maybe next time i will wait a bit longer lol. You live and learn i guess. Its fine though i have time...i need to get my room up to snuff...get a fan and filter and a new led. Prob going to get a Mars 2 700watt. Should be perfect. Also considering ordering some NL autos from Nirvana to flower while vegging this SkyOG.
    So bear with me everyone this grow may take a bit to get "growing"

Attached Files:

10. Eager to see your SkywalkerOG in flower. I am currently vegging Skywalker Kush, not the OG line. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome aboard IH. We will get her done.

12. Then there was 2...soon to be 4 ;)

Attached Files:

13. I watched the first few seasons of The Vampire Diaries  -  ILovedShow!!!!!!!! This is one awesome post Mr. Happy Farmer!!!

"....all in all it should be a great Tuesday afternoon. Cause sometimes grown ups need these kind of days lol.

Sweeet!!!!!

14. http://youtu.be/CAHXTEgt3sI

15. #15 HappyFarmer, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2014
    Started lsting. Low and slow is how we gonna do this og ;) Its a diff pheno than the 2 other skywalkers i have done. I have grown RP og and this looks and smells like her. Super happy about it because that was some of the best pot, quality wise i have ever grown/smoked.she had super fat bubbly leaves like this and man does she stink already. She is in a 4gal atm. I will prob up pot her into a 10gal tub with my homemade soil at then end of the month...take cuts...let her recover and flip the switch. I need to get my light situation sorted. She is under 180watt veg led...110 actual atm. I plan on getting a 600 watt led...306 actual for flower. Prob gonna save the cash and go with a 3 watter from topled. I like an even canopy so 3 watts instead 5 should work just fine for my style of growing.
    Happy Caturday blades ;)

Reserva Privada Skywalker Kush

Attached Files:

16. Harvested the worm farm today. Got about 30lbs of grade A sifted castings and 14 dozen crawlers ;)
    Did the fire thing and hung out with new addition to our family. Maggie...she is an adoption critter with low confidence and bad self esteem. Enough petting and bones and we will have that tail held high again.
    Happy Sunday Funday...time to get in on some Rotel and velveeta with a natty light. :wub:

Attached Files:

17. Had to add a little ceramic heater to my grow space. The house i bought came with a shed full of gear that reptile guy used to own so this was a freebie and i found a few uv lights which we will play with during flower. As a former hid guy adding heats feels wrong to me lol

Attached Files:

18. #18 HappyFarmer, Nov 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2014
    :ph34r:

19. #19 HappyFarmer, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Sunday update.
    I am still pulling her down and spreading her out. I plan on vegging her for quite some time yet and see how big I can get this canopy. I built a little fan board to hang and keep her dancing.

Attached Files:

20. Put in a timer and power strip. Hung the mini fan board and zip.tied all the cords etc. Added a couple of shelves and light proofed the closet. One of these days before flower i will pull the crap paneling in this closet and give her a nice white coat of paint.
    Slowly but surely it will become a grow room lol. In the mean time we just keep vegging ;)

Attached Files: