Fuck my life...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by SmokeErrythang, Oct 24, 2014.

1. So, I just finished cleaning my grinder screen out with iso and put a coin in it so it collects mazimum keif, and bust up over a gram. I start shaking and banging the grinder against my desk, while im doing that it slips out of my hand and lands right in the damn garbage bin, that had spit and bongwater in it, ruining the full grinders worth of weed.

So im like FUCK!!!!!! But no biggie, ive got lots of weed, ill just take it as a loss, so I rinse it out and bust up another gram. So after I grind up the other g and start shaking and banging the grinder against the floor this time, really hard to collect maximum keif.

After a few mins of banging the grinder I open the keif compartment, only to find it full of weed. The coin I put in the grinder broke through the screen when I was shaking it. :( such bad luck :( I was so pissed lol Now its only a 3 piece grinder

So be careful with putting coins in your grinder, dont smash it on the floor to try and collect more keif just shake it or youll damage or ruin the screen.

2. #2 AlphaOmega420, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    you should of just frozen your bud for abit if u really want the kief lol

the worst accidents always seem to be on carpet for me, once you grind it up its lost forever :cry:

3. Why is there bong water in your garbage bin? Lol and that sucks.

Lesson learned and life lived.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It was a garbage bin with no bag in it. I use it to pour extra water out of my Bong if the water level is too high when im filling it. Its not straight bongwater that would reek lol

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Old School Smoker, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    rocket.jpg

6. #6 ThunderWolf, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    I dumped 1/2 oz in the bottom of my large purse on vacation, in a restaurant and had to try to save it without makin a fuss. I was silently laughin' harder and harder while whispering WTF to myself over and over...pulling everything outta my purse that i'm Travelin' with...
    Hahahaha! My poor friends were like..omg, she's crazy. LOL Don't feel bad, Pal! <3 :smoke:

7. #8 Exhazer, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
    to get extra kief out of my grinder i just slapped it down on my hand like i was packing cigs....no need to get aggressive and slam it on your floor thats way to hardcore lol...my girl friend packs her cigs on the floor im like wtf...so i packed it in my hands and packed it even better lol....its the motion on how quickly you come back up from slapping it down....Kind of like whip lash

• Like Like x 1
  8. take it easy on the kief shaking, just more plant matter and not the higher quality crystals...

9. Why bother with all that? Seems like a pain in the ass...

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum:blaze:

10. I bought a grinder that was the size of a quarter. The first bit of weed I put in to grind, bent the teeth all up lol. Worst $10 spent ever!

11. lol that sux i got my grinder that was $10 and its great lesson is dont buy the first grinder u see find one u like

Smoke weed everyday

12. I never try to shake my grinder to get more kief. I just let it accumulate and i check at the end of every other week

From the King himself