Do You Like to Send Nasty Text Messages to Your Partner

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by LoveisKind, Oct 22, 2014.

1. Do you like to do this? Why or why not? I do because I would miss my man a lot since he works nights and I don't see him that much and it's been like this for 7 months.

2. I do dirty talk during sex  lovemaking in the bedroom. Words on a screen don't really do it for me.

3. No. I keep it at face to face encounters.

4. When we first got got together all the time but there's no need for it now because we see each other enough. I still send him dirty pictures, they trump the words for him I think.

No shame in sexting though I used to to it a lot :)

5. I tried this once. Sent the message to the wrong person. Never will do it again.

Same here.  Sent it to my best friend (straight).  He still won't let it go.  There was a pic included.  Me wearing nothing but my spongebob squarepants boxer briefs.  We were celebrating the day we first met.  I still get beet red when my friends bring up the topic.  Oh and he saved the pic too.  He uses it every now and then to blackmail me.  Bastard.  

7. My wife and I used to send dirty pictures and texts well one day I went to send a picture to a buddy of mine and I ended up sending him a dirty picture of my wife. My wife's face was not in the picture but her custom wedding ring was. I still get shit all these years later.

Oh my god.  My fiance would kill me and tell God I died.  o_O

9. Yeah that was years ago and to this date she won't send me anything risky. She did not talk to me for about a month.

Hell hath no fury......

11. No.

Cant say ill ever be cool enough to send naked pics of my junk to the wife.

When the fappening happened, my bubble burst. I thought, wow, people actually spend time with their camera in those locations...???

So i started asking friends and family, hey you stick a camera up your ass when no one is lookin? :blink:

Most said they didnt have time to stick cameras in their nether regions lol

And some were just shocked that im waaay too forward, but i just wanted to understand the draw.

I send texts to the wife all day sayin, hey luv how ya doin? Stuff like that

12. ill surprise him with pics while hes at work or something but we dont really sext anymore. idk was never really into that tbh id always turn it into a joke

13. A lot of yall don't look at the person's name you are sending it to especially if it's of explicit content lol. I always check before I send.

14. all the time. some of the texts i have on my phone could make the pages of hustler. 

15. We haven't ever sexted but I get pics like this (and naughtier) all the time. I love it so much and she loves feeling sexy.

Attached Files:

16. Im starting to think you joined this forum just to brag about your hot wife :lol:

17. Lol its best of my 2 favorite activities

It could end up being a happy accident  :ey:

19. In4 da pics