Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can barely even smoke weed? How to get through this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Home_stone, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Yeah its definety a hurtin situation, literaly not being able to get stoned like u used to when you want to. I might have some sort of underlying anxiety disorder or maybe its just the fact that i dont want to have anymore panic attacks and too anxious to take the risk. Idk maybe i hit the end of the road and need to give up smoking

I was nosing around this website and found this and I think it might better assist you.  

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/651264-guide-why-am-i-having-crazy-freak-outs.html

By the way, sorry if my post sounded like I was giving you my life story or making it about myself. I wasn't trying to do that. I was trying to relate, just in case you felt bad about freaking out, like I did. 

3. Dont worry about it, its cool youre trying to relate and thanks for the link its actually pretty imteresting

4. Two of my friends have this same issue. The only thing I can think of is they're both quick-twitch actors. What I mean is they have short tempers and aren't good at controlling their emotions. I feel this lack of emotional control plays a role.
    They both still smoke a lot, but they both refuse to smoke bongs and when they cave freakouts occur.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. #25 Home_stone, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2014
    Maybe since i continued to smoke and continued to freak out that it changed my reaction to weed? So maybe i just need to take a long break or something