Can you clone a autoflower

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by miltyburn, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Oh, finally, cannabis/hemp is nothing special in the wild. Many plants are semi-perennial. A good way to identify a semi-perennial plant is to find if there are hermaphrodites that has different flowers on one plant. Black-eyed Sudan for example, is another semi-perennial plant that is usually a perennial when growing one in New York while it would turn into an annual if growing in Southern California.

I find this quite interesting, I must admit I didn't believe it at first, and before this thread I have always taught the idea that autos die after harvest.

I have heard many reports of photoperiod sensitive plants surviving winter and regrowing in the spring. Revegging is a common practice. But when it comes to autos I felt there was no way of getting at auto to stop flowering. 

I have to admit I am now open to the idea, however it seems that getting a second harvest off an auto is probably not worth it 

3. Yea they root and just stop growing, no vigor. not even worth fooling with, I did it as an experiment.