Weirdest thing youve put your dick in

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by suicidebonger, Oct 7, 2014.

1. I tried to fuck a pool noodle (one of those foam floaty things) when I was younger.
    I feel like there are no more interesting topics so I'm just tryna spice it up a lil bit
    Sorry for discluding all the bladiesss

本来

• Like Like x 2
  2. My ex...oh zing!

• Like Like x 3
  3. wtf? haha 

4. I put my dick inside/in-between:

a flesh-light that had melted in the microwave.
    a car door.
    a bottle of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.
    glue.
    page 177-178 of my Calculus II textbook.
    various girls/women.

• Like Like x 1
  5. When I was younger tried to cut a whole into the mattress side and fuck that. Instead I just my thumb extremely bad lmao. Oh us males when we are young with hormones. No use of the brain at all.

6. I thought you were a woman.

7. #7 левша, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I'm not a girl.. But the bladies can be part of this too... You know which way i mean lol

8.  I'd supposed with such a slutty name, a butternut squash would be a prime candidate.

9. Wtf? I've thought you were a chick for
    Months!!!

10. You know I have to say "your mom" right?

• Like Like x 1
  11. I've got my fingers stuck in a drawer handle, a wiggle worm, my friends couch, a coffee pot handle, among other things, when I was 13 I masturbated with a toothbrush holder (the round ones) and a brush.

12. Glad I'm not alone.

13. It's the name. Also whenever he posts I think of old mix tapes I used to make. Gotta throw in some shag music

14. In middle school there was a rumor that this girl tried to masturbate with a hotdog and it broke and got stuck inside her forever

• Like Like x 3
  15. lmao yea a lot of people say that. I'm actually both and reproduce on my own.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Another GC member by the name of GGrass.

17. I all ways love your witty one liner comments. Always crack me up lol.

18. Lol thanks man. 

Happy to cause laughter for people.

19. this one girl I knew told chuck it was a good idea to slap it on a horver. Not a good idea