Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mid Vs. Loud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JokeTheSmoker, Oct 6, 2014.

1. I might be a lonewolf on this one. But do any of you guys get higher off of mid than loud? Dont get me wrong, the taste of loud is incredible, and the highs are nice. But I can get super stoned off of a couple of bowls of mid. Give me your opinion
    which is better Mid or Loud?

2. In cali mids aren't available. Ive heard mids has higher CBD than some strains bred for high THC. Ive never had mids I was satisfied with, never were flushed right, horrid taste and zombie like high.

3. Which is better... Really???  .... "Loud" is the obvious choice.. I Never smoke mids and i never will..
    [​IMG]

4. Loud? Haha

And no, mids will never get me higher than good weed.

5. My step mom smokes regs! I hate the taste and I get a headaches! It even looks horrible IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Thats the term we use around here. And thanks for the condescending replies.

7. #8 rob27, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    You younger smokers need to explain all the newer terms. I am 69 and have been smoking since 1970 but I have no idea what you are talking about. It used to be just a lid-good or bad. 

Dabbing?

8. Sound like you're from east, perhaps Northeast? I've lived in GA and Tri-state. I've heard it floating around here, but haven't been to GA in a while.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. I'm in FL and peeps still use loud for good weed. I be fuckin with them cuz I'm older and be like what loud noise you talkin bout?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

10. Interesting...never written here yet.
    Of course mids can get you higher...sometimes...if youve been smoking something very different.
    But then mids will make you feel dehydrated and crappy later usually... because most mids are low quality, grown too late to get maximum yield...

11. Has it ever occurred to people your getting higher because your trying a new strain/ hybrid of weed every-time u grab? Regardless of quality if you'd never smoked it before u should get a noticeable different high then te last time u smoked an obviously new strains different an can has is own tolerance build,

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. TURN THAT SHIT DOWN!!

Its too damn loud!!!

But really variety is where its at get some bomb shit and some "mids"

Mix em!

Also to the guy who said there arent any "mids" in cali you must stay real local man

THERE MOST CERTAINLY IS MIDS IN CALIFORNIA

I SEEN'T IT!!

13. TURN DOWN FOR WHAT !

On the other hand i like to get baked assfu....

14. It's all weed really. If mids get you higher, more power to you. I like dank better just for the array of tastes and subtle differences in the high. But there is no reason to hate on mids.

15. Loud because its higher quality. Smoother taste, and it knocks you on your ass. If it's lab tested, you can guarentee it will be mold and pest free.

I am going through an oz of mids now, and trust me, I wish it was loud. Except with loud my tolerance skyrockets. But the harshness of the mids is catching up with me. I cough so much now, I can't take huge bong rips anymore. I have to take small puffs off my 1 hitter, which means I have to smoke more to get the required buzz i desire. Even my friends have not asked me for any of this. They will smoke it if offered but they won't ask for a joint a or anything like they do when i have loud.

16. I hear ya rob. I am 55 been smokin since 1972. Back in the 70's, you either had mexi-brick (mersh) or 1 of the following high grade weeds, which was hard to find. Panama Red, Acapulco gold, Columbian, Maui Wowie or ATF, which was very rare back in the 70's.

17. #18 Mid man, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    I completely understand what 'loud' means it's what everybody in the south says for dank. 

I guess you only stay at 4 star + hotels and only order prime rib when ordering steak too right? 

Uhh and dank high > mid high. 

But here in the south you can either get 1 gram of dank for $20 or 7 grams of mid for $25. Unless the dank is gonna be 6x more potent than I don't want it unless it's my birthday or something. The mid my guy got recently has been oddly potent.. like extremely visible trichs and sticky. I would say it has a potent smell but he stores his mid with his loud so his mid always smells like dank

anyway that's my .02 cents. 

18. "Neighbors knockin on my door, asking can I turn it down.

I say anit no music on, they say nah that weed is loud"

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. #20 Johnny_Blazed, Oct 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2014
    Loud is the new "Dro".   Personally I never used "dro" when it was envogue and I currently don't use loud.  "Loud" will be out of circulation within the next year or so once rappers determine it's played out.  As far as I'm concerned there's bad weed, ok weed, and good weed.  When I feel like messing with people i like to break out dope and reefer. 

For someone that's past their early twenties there's only one way to go when it comes to smoking and that's quality over quantity.