Hard Rock/Classic Rock thread

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RVD420RVD, Sep 30, 2014.

1. I as well am attending AC/DC and it's going to be the best fucking concert ever

2. You're in Colorado right? Nice. Same show.

Words can not describe my excitement. I'm fulfilling a dream Monday night. Disappointed I won't see Phil or Malcom though.

3. That...was.., fuckin awesome!!! I actually almost cried tears of joy at one point

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1455079902.882766.jpg

Brian Johnson wearing Peyton Manning's super bowl championship jersey! AC/DC!

5. I booed twice all night. When he said "you guys won some kind of football games last night" and when he came out in that jersey. Fug the Donkeys.

He sounded fucking great though. Oh what an amazingly badass show.

6. These guys opened for Black Sabbath the other day and I thought they were pretty good.

http://youtu.be/wRfRIXg2spo

I might be going to Vegas at the end of the month for a business deal my wife is working on. If we end up going Megadeth is playing the weekend we are supposed to go. Just might have to check out that show.
    That would be AC/DC , Black Sabbath and Megadeth all in one month. Hell that would be more concerts in one month than I have gone to in the last five years combined.
    AC/DC was a great show and I am still amazed at how well Angus could still rock out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Angus Young is lookin like Angus Old. He fucking zipped up and down all night. I lost my shit when he was spinning on the ground
    And Rival Sons are pretty good

8. That was fucking badass when he came out in Peyton's jersey!!! It was also awesome when he said we were the city of champions! The Broncos are the best football team ever!!! You must not be a football fan, but for those of us who are, it was a honor for Brian Johnson to wear the Super Bowl championship jersey of he greatest quarterback of all time, Peyton Manning!

9. I'm a die hard sports fans. Just really hate the Donkeys

10. You're living in the wrong state then

11. And miss out talking shit to all their fans? Never

12. Well, I thought this thread was cool, but I think I'll start a new classic rock thread, cuz you're kind of a dick

13. I'm actually a really well respected member here. C'mon man, sports come with shit talk. Give it and take it. That bein said I do give credit where it's due. That D-line is top notch. Besides that, they can fuck off

• Like Like x 1