recommended seed banks that accept paypal with really good seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by freshbud22, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Not a problem. .be patient they'll send your beans.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I really had no idea there would be such a big response when I created this. Thank you so much for all the information and advice. At the moment I ordered from two Canadian; Peakseedsbc and Highgrade Seeds.

The response have been really awesome but I can't yet testify on the quality of the seeds. That might take me over a month. Yes...that's right I live in Asia, usually a package or mail from North America will take about a month to arrive.

What I'd like about Canadian are their price are really reasonable and the shipping fee is plain and reasonable. They won't try to offer you multiple shipping technique with different prices.

Next is the waiting game and hopefully the package will not be intercepted by customs. Here....police will actually knock on your door and put you in jail for one seed. Literally. Though sometimes...you pay bribe like $7K if you lucky.

3. #23 gone4good, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    Ive ordered from High Grade. The avalanche and monster bud beans arrived quickly and safely. All the seeds germinated! Just too bad the genetics weren't anything special. Seriously nothing matched what the descriptions read.monster bud lol I wished I took pictures of those pathetic pieces of shit.
    Where in Asia are you?

I'm in Southeast Asia. I preferred to not mention the name of the country. Sorry :D

Its just that the law here are ridiculous. A 100% copied pasted of US law + society hipocrisy made it even harder to challenge it unlike you guys in Europe, Australia, or North America. You guys lucky being born there.

I used to anti cannabis but thank to the internet and widely available information for free. I've learned a lot and realized I was wrong about cannabis. Now, I grow weed as an act of patriotism and rebellion toward corrupt law.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. #25 gone4good, Oct 11, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2014
    Ahhh with that kind of paranoia ill bet pinoy.

6. I placed an order with Highgrade seeds once, even went through with my credit card information and everything - and they didn't even take the money off my CC, I emailed but didn't hear back so I just said fuck it haha. F

7. #28 gone4good, Oct 13, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    Lol you didn't read the whole thread...or the original post...did you?

8. Just an update to everyone here...my first order from High Grade arrived safely yesterday. Thank you High Grade. There is still another package from peakseedsbc. This one will probably take almost a month if money is not being stolen by postal office. Hope all goes well

9. Haha apparently not.
    Or if they did I don't like that they didn't even reference it

10. As of this date 6.12.15, Barney's will not,Herbies will not, Bonza seeds confirmed in chat they no longer can accept Paypal, although the option is still shown on the payment options on their site. So far the only place I have been able to find is delicious, but I'm still a week and a half / two weeks out from delivery. shine on!

Yes, we've been forced to accept, after 3 years and a host of account shutdowns, that we're unable to continue offering Paypal due to their stance on cannabis related businesses i.e; they reject use of their facility for marijuana related transactions on "moral" grounds.  Laughable but there we go.  Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

12. It's they're loss..! Fk em.!