Jays Solar Eclipse Journeys and Organic Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jaymu104, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Thanks man to tell u the truth n I kno this is probably not the best to say but I feel when I stop looking for this and that n start trusting wat the plants told me I was golden for sure once u have done it it by reading sometimes u got to let it shine n I'm just glad u guys like it cause I still see my tent is half assed for real

SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

2. There's always room for improvement but it's far from half assed. If that's half assed I would love to be that Lol

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

3. #3745 SubliminalWeeney, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    Morning jay, aye is that a heater in your grow? I'm having problems with low temps, looking for a way to kick them up cheaply. What would you guys suggest? Not really worried about price, to an extent, but an electrical efficienct method/piece of equip would be nice.

The panels really do put off no heat, so I'm planning on getting one more or upgrading. Makes me excited to know I can run during the summer this year only being 1* over ambient temps.

4. No heater as in on 2nd floor but to be efficient just get heat bulbs like reptiles or put sum big cfls would be my choice

SOLAR SPOT
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1334958-Jay's-Solar-Eclipse-Journeys-and-Organic-Adventures

5. Plants are looking great Jaymu. :) I'm with you on trusting the plants. Just gotta listen.

6. I run a vornado room heater on a thermostat trigger. It's done well (until it started popping my surge protector last week for reasons unknown and I'm away and can't troubleshoot the shit)

7. I am considering purchasing an amare 450+uv, for a 3x3 tent. Could any of you with these lights tell me how much heat these lights put out? What can I realistically expect tent temps to be?

8. I had 4)260s in a 4X4 tent and heat was an issue. Same lights in a room had no temp issues.

250 cobs put out more heat than the 260s.
    You have AC and a big fan?

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1341205-solar-spec-1040-white-led-vs-mars-ii-2100.html#entry20859361

9. I will run a 200cfm can fan with carbon filter to exhaust, 16" recirculating fan, AC/Heat via household unit. However the tent will be in a large walk-in closet.

10. I have a 350uvb and two ss150 running in a 4x4x7 gorilla tent. I use a 450cfm ventilation system with a carbon scrubber and my temps range from 76-81. I often leave the bottom flaps open at the bottom of the tent. No ac
    I hope that helps. Good luck!

11. nice autos u got there jay

12. So got my mammoth P today n watered in coco n my organic soil n will take pics 24HR after

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

13. pics

Attached Files:

14. Looking good jay bro. What is that mammoth p exactly? Only for organic?