Jays Solar Eclipse Journeys and Organic Adventures

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by jaymu104, Sep 28, 2014.

1. Ok so just wrote bout the paragraphs on here and it deleted it self can't get it back so ill just slow post.
    I'm starting alil late have a Nl ladie in flower n was vegged 4weeks topped and lsted. Same tent 2.7'x2.7'x7'
    96x3w led from topled.com in veg closet and mars2 400w led in flower and will add another in a month.

2. Just started but here they are folks

NL#1 IN FLOWER A WEEK
    1411877957011.jpg

Purple wreck1 in veg 5 weeks topped n lsted
    1411878050600.jpg

1411878079281.jpg

Pw2 in flower vegged 4 days
    1411878166517.jpg

Nl2 in veg goin to flower in a week or so
    1411878299026.jpg

Pw 2&3 in veg one going to flower in a week or so
    1411878431322.jpg

1411878456306.jpg

3. Auto cream
    1411878614205.jpg

Ny lemon diesel with 3 leaf mutation goin to veg for atleast a month or more this was a super great smoke
    1411878706979.jpg

Nyld just sprouted today might let get roots then flower in 2 weeks
    1411878909780.jpg

4. Me too jump im too curious to see how this ny lemon diesel wit the three leaf action especially if it continues even tho its seems to slow growing slightly

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

5. Why do you flower so early?

Sent from my N9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Well stealth the nl1 pnly got 4 weeks veg cause i need to flower sumthin but the lil ones are my fillers i will eventually have 2 plants with at least 4weeks veg and 3-4 str8 from seed in flower tent and im goin to try and keep it goin. Tryn to get 2-4 onces every 2weeks by january feb at the latest

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

7. And i also see my preflowers on my pw1 in veg have a hair coming out them so will be putting in flower tent tonite and my nl1 i think is a lady think i see small hair here but no balls so fingers crossed

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

8. Anyone kno where online to find the best ewc?

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

9. B.a.s. living soil rite now but hopefully will start my own mix in about a month but im on b.a.s. forum and they have tons pf great mixes and alot of organic knowledge plus they make you work to gain acces to the forum

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

10. Sade i use small veg time for my 1 gallon pot which im goin tp use as room fillers and after this run ill have it all down

"I LOVE THIS LIFE"

11. #17 over dere, Sep 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2014

Definitely take BaldheadedRasta's sage advice. Unless you're creating your own vermicompost you will not find anything better unless it's a local source where you have to bring a bucket because nothing is ever bagged.

Worm Power has over 150 million worms in production and is the largest vermicompost operation in the Western Hemisphere according to MSNBC< CNN, The Wall Street Journal. It's an amazing operation that uses vertical flow-thru bins. I have a copy of the original version of this method because the man who developed this method is about 1 mile from my home.

Do a search for OSCR Dan Holcomb and you can see what vertical flow-thru technology is all about.

HTH

CC

12. Thanks CC for that and gracing my spot with knowledge will be following ur advice
    soon and get my own worn motel, oh and CC wat u think bout baby oats in soil mix?

jaymu

Take 1/4 cup of the oats and mix that without about 1 cup of vermicompost and top dress that vs. adding it directly the soil. I've done this method using oats and other grains like powdered malted barley grain - you won't believe the levels of mycelium that will explode on the surface - LOL!

HTH

C