Fun Way To Get Baked Off One Pipe Hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psycho666, Sep 23, 2014.

1. This reminds me of one time me and a friend were getting fucked up off my homemade gravity bong. I would sit on the edge of my bed that sat pretty low to the ground and pull the g-bong that was on my drawer about two feet above where I was sitting. When the gravity bong was filled with smoke I leaned in and sort of got up at the same time whilst taking the hit. I would stand up right after the hit and blow it out. I kept getting that feeling of when you get up too fast and it was mixing with the high and we were getting totally fucked. I started getting to that point where I was snapping out of it kind of high. Basically day dreaming for what seemed like forever, then coming back to reality and being like holy shit! Needless to say we were fucked off less than a gram.

Sent from my LGL34C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Did you find out what it is?
    Some people like to live on the edge I guess!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I also use a homemade gravity bong, and I get that sensation farely often after taking huge hits. It's the best indicator that you're gonna get fucked up. I always stand while hitting it.

4. uhmm no...

too dangerous

5. Lmao I think this may be the dumbest thread ever created. If anyone knows of a dumber one though, please direct me to it, im sure it'll be just as comical.

6. Yeah man thats crazy ha id be like"You Remember Louie ? He did a wall toke passed out and never woke up ;o "

7. There was a thread where some kid asked his nan to blaze some kush and showed her his weed, she broke down and started crying!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sometimes I just leave the weed at home - head out to a big step and try to land on my head.