Fun Way To Get Baked Off One Pipe Hit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by psycho666, Sep 23, 2014.

1. This is a fun thing my best friend's brother did. Take the biggest hit you possibly can, hold it. Then stand up, sit down very slowly let out small puffs while doing so. He was so baked he fell over and didn't get up for five minutes. He smokes everyday.

2. oxygen deprivation.

3. ^ this. All you're doing is depriving yourself of oxygen and killing brain cells.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Lol kid passes out from oxygen deprivation

"dude he's so baked"

5. That doesn't sound fun, you could puke, pass out, get disoriented...just smoke the herb lol

6. Not to mention kill brain cells.

When I lived at home, I had a tiny sneak a toke pipe. I'd pack it full (like 0.005 lol) and since it wasn't enough I'd throw in more shake while the cherry was hot.

7. No idea why I just laughed as hard as I did :ey:

8. I really dig "1 hit shit" stories.

9. 1 hit from a brick to the noggin will also fuck you up. :metal:

10. Fuck me kids are dumb, im guessing you're also dumb enough to do wall tokes?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

What is this wall toke business you speak of? 

12. *long sigh* no. Just no.

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

13. codswallop was here.

14. I would love to tell you but I know a lot of younger smokers on here would see it as a good idea. If you would like to know just google it, people have died from it though.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Now i'm intrigued. PM me. I'm too lazy to google anything.

16. I want to add that I feel like he was putting on a show or you're greatly exaggerating when you say five minutes.

17. I saw wall toke. Then I thought freerunning->parkour-fb... And finally jackass.

The one between the first and the last one

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Yeah it probably was lack of oxygen but no need to be a dick about it seriously.

19. Holding it in dosent do shit. All of the THC is inhaled within the first 3 seconds. After that, your just keeping tar and shit in your body..

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Im a young smoker (19) & i wouldnt even try it :)