Badass Bag Seed Take A Look How Long Till Harvest? Do I Wait Till Leaves Turn Or What? Plz No Bs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trowelman1965, Sep 20, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411246425.951373.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411246441.936306.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. You would wait til trichomes turn, not leaves :confused: .. And some folks don't agree with that method.

Not sure what's been eating at them but I would worry about that so you can have a harvest. No bs.

3.  Long time no BS. High ass happy caterpillers chillen somewheres lol.

4. Thanx for the positive input guys. This little girl has been thru total Hell. Some good bud I had, planted a seed in my not so conducive to growing Clay soil. But she is flowering like Crazy! Thanks for the input:))

5. how many weeks left? looking nice

6. Started flower bout 1st July ? Any input would be appreciated. First grow:)) plz no haters

7. Strange that means it's already been flowering for about 12 weeks...is there a chance it's nighttime got disrupted at some point? Anyway you need to wait until 75% of those white hairs curl and turn orange...then it's ripe 50% is ok too

8. Sorry guys it started flower on September 8, planted in July

9. In what way is this "badass"

10. let it go a few more weeks. try to get the catapillars off your nugs. looks nice and frosty for bagseed. 

11. Went to St thomas for 5 days, came back and they are swelling!! As for Fuck Face, well you are a Troll!! Absolute Beginners is the Forum. If I knew everything I wouldn't ask! Don't be such a Vinegar and Water Bag!! People ask for help and you just wanna talk smack!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412007872.550135.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412007912.180814.jpg

And another thing there, if you are such a superstar why do you have to talk shit all the time? Real people help each other rather than beating someone down!! And it's the friggin grasshoppers that are getting me. We all no who this is directed at:)))

12. Don't hold back bro, let us know how ya really feel lol!

And good job, nice lookin lady ya got there, keep up the good work =)

13. Thanx man, you know ppl ask for opinions. Not to be belittled!! First time here and I'm excited!! Smells like pinesol and lemon!!

14. This is almost true. The best indication is to check out the trichromes. (The little "crystals" that are developing on your buds. They start out clear white and as they mature change milky white, then amber. Usually its good to wait until those trichs are 40-60% amber, then harvest.

Keep them pests away from your girls boss! Lol. Good luck blade.

15. The grasshoppers are so bad round here! Any suggestions?

Also I got me a loupe and they are stil clear

16. Thanks Mayor