I Think Im Screwed..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by kiwigalnz, Sep 17, 2014.

1. I feel like I want to post a photo of myself but as this is a public forum I can't do that. I just want another mans opinion..maybe I am ugly I just don't know?.

If you really want to leave then you need to do it.  You are in an abusive relationship.  There doesn't have to be bruises or cuts for there to be abuse.  He is keeping you in that situation and using you as a punching bag for his own inadequacies.  He is belittling and ridiculing you so he can feel better about himself.  That's how bullies work.  Deep down he is a cringing pathetic coward.

Look online for an organization that helps women in abusive relationships.  They can get you into a shelter and find a job for you while you get yourself back on your feet.  Click on this link to find out more information on what constitutes abuse:   http://houseofruthinc.org/you-may-be-abused-if

It's time to stop procrastinating and get yourself free from that bastard.  The man you're crushing on isn't your knight-in-shining-armor.  No one is.  The only person that can help you is you.  Lots of women in abusive relationship have left with nothing but the clothes they're wearing and they never looked back.  If this is truly your wish then you need to make it happen.  Now.  The longer you hesitate the harder it gets.  You'll find one excuse after another and the next thing you know you're being put down again or even physically assaulted. 

Your resentment is growing daily and you're going to eventually lash out.  He will respond in kind.  It's going to escalate.  You can take that to the bank.  Get out.  It's time for you to start living your life.  

3. omg I am crying now :(

Send it to me privately.  I'm a gay man.  I have no hidden agendas or prejudgments.  I'll be completely honest with you. 

5. I have pmed you but I'm so scared to know the truth.

6. no girl deserves to be treated like that, realize your self-worth and ditch the loser. how old are your kids(if you don't mind posting their ages). If they are older sounds like a no-brainer to leave him. 

7. #27 Carne Seca, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014

Oh my God.  I am so mad at you now.  How can you let that pathetic son-of-a-donkey's-ass treat you like that.  You are BEAUTIFUL.   Your eyes.  My God.  I would kill for blue eyes.  you have cheekbones that would cut glass.  Fuck him.  Find you a real man.  

1. My youngest is 10yrs old.

8. Oh Carne I am so crying again right now

He should be the one crying.  You need to get the fuck out and show him what he's missing.  Fly that flag, girl!  

10. lol thank you so much for your kindness

that's not kindness.  that's gayness.  :p

You look like my favorite actress.  I'm so glad you showed me.  

12. Carne, you realise that it's very difficult for me to believe that even though I desperately want to?

13. #34 Carne Seca, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2014

I want you to go to the nearest mirror with your laptop, printout of her, hand drawn caricature or whatever and match features.  Then try and tell me I'm wrong.  Go ahead.  I dare you.   Then  I want you to stand in front of the mirror every morning and say,  "I AM beautiful."   It takes more than my say so to undo years of abusive ridicule.  

14. I will try. Thank you for being gay lol..you are just what I needed today.

Thank you for trusting me.  That took a lot of courage.  :)     

16. Print out of who? Sorry I missed that

Check your private msgs.  There's a pic included.  

18. I'm so excited for you to see the similarities.  :p

19. Wow so incredibly honoured. It's so hard to believe one thing when you are constantly told another.