Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay, So I Havent Smoked In 2 Days...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Toxy, Sep 14, 2014.

1. I believe weed to be more mentally addicting than psychically. Anyway, yeah I have that same problem. I suffer from  depression too and I end up convincing myself that the only way to be happy is to be stoned. I have tried to quit more than once, but I just love weed too much.

When I am sober, I get mentally obsessed with when I will be smoking again. No money? Any bottle or cans i can recycle? Anything I pawn? Then I go down and get a few joints which only last me no more than 24 hours. It's a sick way to live. But fuck it, I have tried the alternatives and i'd rather be stoned.

2. When you are taking breaks. Just work out and play sports. Stay active. Keeps mind off of it and you will feel better. Then after few days the weed desire fades for me at least. Everybody is different

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Agree..how about old school grower?

4. #24 SMOCATRON, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    Maybe it's derealization. Back in university, I smoked a lot of weed and experimented with some psychedelic unmentionables. You get into like deeper thinking about yourself, life and the universe etc and your perceptions change. You'll come out the otherside with a deeper knowledge of yourself and everything else.

5. I get that sometimes too. I just smoke more weed to cure it haha

6. Did i get it with that last paragraph? Lol but like i said i did feel like that but i got busy and it kept my mind off it but im still sober now and i think i might quit smoking weed like this is seriously going through my mind because idk nahh fuck it *rips bong* [​IMG]

7. I have a question. If I smoked one small hit off a pipe Sep 13 and stayed cleaned until my drug test on Sep23. What are my chances of passing the drug test? I drank about 8 to 9 liters of water on Sep 22 and a liter on the day of drug test. I peed in the toilet first then caught mid stream urine in cup. Everything I have in my life relays on this drug test. I have to pass it. I'm 155 lbs and about 5'2.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Go drink some coffee and go on a walk outside. Sounds like depersonalization to me😢

Sent from my A0001 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. You failed?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

10. You failed?

Stoner Athlete
    Train Insane or Remain The Same.

11. If I were you I'd go for a run or do some other exercise. It should help you stop feeling 'depressed' or 'bummed'.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It's called reality/sobriety, and it sucks.

13. I passed!!!!!!! Yayyyyy!!!!

14. Reality check for sure. I'm not a creature of habit. I was just having some fun one night and did what I shouldn't have.

15. Mental boredom.

You broke the habit / cycle and now you're mind doesn't know what to do with itself. 

I bet it's just sheer boredom.

Also, you control your mood, your mood does not control you. Something a lot of people should learn... Self-control..

If you are feeling depressed than go do something to change that. Go running to release natural endorphin's, go lift some weights, go read, just do the same thing you would high... Just sober... Lol.

You are just over-thinking it. You don't have weed, so tell yourself, I don't have weed and I won't have weed for a bit, but until then I am not going to think about it and I am going to continue life as if nothing has changed.