Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Whats The Best Way To Pass A Drug Test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ElectricJW, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I dont know why my last thread got deleted or moved, which is gay.  I know there is a drug testing sticky, but that thread is of no help.  You just tell a dude your smoking habits and he tells you if you can pass a test or not, and I dont need to know that I'm gonna fail my test.  So yeah, that thread is of no use to actually knowing whats the best current methods on the market to pass.

So I've heard (dont know how true it is) that the newer drug tests can detect if you are using synthetic urine and it must also pass a foam test.  So what are some current synthetic urine that will still pass these newer drug tests?  I've also seen real frozen urine or powder urine, how effective are these? 

Also, if I  use real urine from a friend, does it matter if they are female or male?  I am a male, btw. 

2. If you posted the last thread in "The Seasoned Tokers" section it was moved to "Tokers Q&A".
    "Seasoned Tokers" is not the place to post a thread on drug tests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.