Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Making My Room Or Closet Smell Proof

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Buddhavelli, Sep 6, 2014.

1. Is there anyway this can be done?

2. #2 Exhazer, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    Not really. unless you buy that Ozium spray....there is that wet towel under the door trick...never use a dry towel smoke will seep through it if you hot box your room....i always had a fan in my window and couple candels going like 20 minutes before i smoke...for me making my room smell good with something else before i smoke helps. But also i make sure i turn the fan to blow out of the window so all the extra smoke thats from the pipe, the fan will grab it and blow it out....Now if you have 1 window and its a windy day....that sucks.

oh yeah i always smoked 1 hitters at home, Not bowl. i always tryed to hit the one hitter in one shot. if your trying to hide smoke...just full bowls wont help at all imo. I can still smell weed through candles if there is enough smoke in the air. even through incense. and note that people who dont smoke period will smell weed like a dog would cause they arnt around it as much as you are.

3. Or ummm when your exhaling your medicated smoke, exhale through a paper towel tube with a dryer sheet attached at the end of it (with an elastic band).  The smell of the burnt cannabis gets filtered out through that fresh towel smell and it's not so intense.

Also burning candles like those super sugery smelling ones from bath and body works works well to mask and absorb the smell.

In all honesty though, if you can, smoke outside in a garage or a porch.  Combusting weed will make a house smell no matter what precautions you take. 

4. Are growing or smoking?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. when i smoke in my bedroom i always have the door wide open but the smell never goes past the door lol

6. Expensive for some but worth it. When picking one out, look for one with dark veins. Those seem to be the ones which give off a more powerful scent. I love burning candles when I smoke. I don't have air conditioning right now (long story) so I don't light candles in the summer, it makes the room hotter. Winter time is the best time to burn candles IMO.

View attachment 145092

7. #7 Friendly-toker, Oct 26, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2016
    Yes and best belive that I single handedly made sure this was effective . Your typical list consists of the window , bowl , and sploofy but growing up with a PO as a dad and teacher as a mom I had to put my own list together . If this works , kik me @baseballISlife.8. and let me know any other ways you think any smell could leak . I want to be able to smoke a blunt and not worry about the paranoid stage taking over .

1-any bowl or pipe (if you can throw it away or cram it in a water bottle after even better)

2-smoke buddy

3-ozium spray

4-ozium disk filters(if personally put 2 below the door and open all the way during a sesh and lay 2 more around)

5-activated charcoal purifying bag

6-ordor eliminating candle

7-the towel under the door trick

How I chief -I start off by lighting a OP candle then setting a "marinated" febreeze towel under the door with the ozium disks . Then , I pop open the jar and load my bowl . I then lay that next to my window while I spray some ozium for a second where i opened the jar . I suggest smoking by the window if your room isn't properly sealed but If your working with the smoke buddy then you shouldn't have any problems . After my sesh I get rid of my make shift piece and immediately spray another second of ozium in 2 different parts of my room to get the full spread . I wait around 30 minutes to an hour before removing the towel from below the door and cleaning up a bit . I would leave the candle on till you feel it's safe and also leave open the ozi disks halfway opened . I like to place my purifying bag where im smoking then in the middle of my room after .

Yall enjoy

EDIT-COVER UP YOUR ANIMALS IF YOUR SPRAYING OZIUM BEFORE HAND .