G13 Haze Greenhouse Flowering And Photoperiod Qs

Discussion in 'Greenhouses' started by aviva1964, Sep 4, 2014.

1. #1 aviva1964, Sep 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2014
    My plant is a g13 haze from NL Seedbank. It was planted from seed in march and has been vegging in the greenhouse all summer. It just started flowering on it's own (it's not an auto flowering species), a full month before the days shorten to 12/12 naturally. Is this typical? I'm in the high desert at about 7600ft. Any thoughts on the plant? Anything special I should do besides flowering nutrients (Fox Farm)? Daytime temperatures are between 70-90, nighttime 40-50, about 10 degrees higher in the greenhouse. It's about 6ft tall now. This is my first grow and it's all organic.

Attached Files:

2. Any further updates ...your location is better suited to afganies like KC Brains afgani special that can take the cold nights

3. Hello! Yes, I harvested the plant last fall when it was about 7 feet. Gave me three big mason jars of product. I used rain barrels in the greenhouse to keep the temperature up at night, and we went all the way to thanksgiving before the temperatures took over. Thanks for asking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Not all plants need 12/12 to flower. Different cultivars start flowering anywhere from 12-14 hrs daylength, most do not have to have 12/12 to initiate flowers except equatorial sativa plants. 12/12 is the common cycle used indoors because most cultivars will start flowering with this cycle.

PW