RDAs Wacky Fun Time Space :d

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by RichardDean, Aug 30, 2014.

1. i wouldn't give it anything personally. Just water normally and let nature water it and in a couple weeks you'll be good

2. I'm flushing for the next few weeks M M.

Check out my outdoor flowers

3. Hello mate, maybe you could help me with a little situation ive got going on.......... itd a deficiency I think.....I was thinking manganese but ive treated with manganese sulphate and its still progressing.

I can give you the finer details if you want but I was thinking you would probably know just by looking at the pics?

I'll also say thanks as well mate , ive learnt so much from ya. You got me off the laptop and into the garden.

Thanks for any help with this one in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. for me to have any hope helping you diagnose an issue from afar you need to provide a bit more info. ;) lets start with all the grow variables such as grow medium, water source quality and if its filtered or not, strain would help too. But all said and done I can only recommend changes to your grow with what my limited info on your situation provides me, that's all

5. yeah you got it in 1 mate  :yay:  ( im hoping!!) last year i grew with only tap water un filtered and un ph'd and it went well but i moved house since then. so im thinking its the water, my water is 8.9

im growing in an organic potting mix (ph6.9) they'll be in this for another month at least till they go in the ground into some ammended  soil.  the strains are ghouse white rhino, afghan kush and a cross between a bio diesel mass and arjans haze #1. however its only really present on the white rhino??!? theres a little yellowing on all but the kush ( which is the youngest) but i put that down to needing to repot.  maybe the rhinos are more sensitive than the others.

i transplanted them today into bigger pots , and up to now ive fed them with nettle tea , fish emulsion , kelp,and a bit of epsom salts. and a bit of manganese sulphate all at low strength .

so my plan now is to set up a rain catchment which willcover me long term but for now i'll give them natural springwater.......and continue with nitrogen based fert?? or leave off with the ferts till things have recovered a bit??

or maybe im just completely wrong :smoking:  hahaha  , whats your opinion mate??

6. If your mix is organic and oh balanced then ph shouldn't be too much of an issue. I would just stick to water for a bit see if it works itself out. Watch the new growth more then the old it will tell you more about the current health of your plant.

7. Roger that. Cheers mate. Thanks for the help

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Grasscity Forum mobile app