Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Question About Wet Wax Resin

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doke Smoper, Aug 30, 2014.

1. I have a dab rig with tons of gunk inside it.  I know about reclaiming but was wondering about something. 

I can scrape the gunk out with a long wire I have but water has splashed around on the inside.  So the gunk is wet. 

Is dabbing this stuff while its wet harmful or anything?  It should just be a little water vapor right?

2. Nothing harmful about a little h20, pal.

Propane to the membrane

3. Cool that's what I figured. 

I have done reclaims before but it takes time.  I have long flexible welding wire that I can bend into proper shape and scrape out 2 or 3 dabs at a time without having to do a big ISO reclaim right away. 

Sometimes its easier to scrape a hit than do a full reclaim.  Just wondering about it being wet.  It makes it pop and splatter, but my nail has a bowl on it so it contains everything.

4. I have yet to find a problem with it. I mean its just steam with the hit lol. It's weird actually. But I prefer just to do an Iso wash and get it all at once. Then evaporate so it can dry completely.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum