Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Thanks for the bday wishes everyone! Day was well spent with friends and family.

I didn't do much, got a bunch of birthday grams and spent the afternoon medicating and sharing with my other medical buddies. I figured it'd free I'll share the wealth!

They took me out to dinner, and then took me out to play big kid arcade games. Overall a fun night and the memories created were well worth it.

I picked up a bunch of stuff from the dispensaries. Got G13 Haze, Pineapple Express, a medicated sucker, and one that has really caught my attention - strawberry fields. All I can say is WOW! the aroma alone makes me want to grow it. It smells like fresh grown strawberries and cream. It's a strawberry cough cross, I want more!

Took some bong hits after last night before bed and caught myself in a 20 minute laughing attack followed by heavy sleep.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday and has some great plans this weekend. I'll be back on maybe this evening with some photas!

2. Dude, be careful with them medicated suckers. Don't be that owl that bites on lick 3 of the tootsie pop. Those fuckers are strong! Just a friendly warning

Good to hear you had a good bday ranger! Happy Friday my dude! 🏼️

3. Wowwiee! If I only had a room big enough right now to house the 630. That'd be a dream!

Thanks for sharing DNG.

I went ahead and finished my birthday rounds at the dispensaries and got a bunch of edibles for free to keep me sleepin for a week or so. I sure won't complain and think it's real cool they have the ability to do that!

Got a few pics to throw up tonight, not much changing on this front just chugging along waiting for this to all take off and fill up!

Well, had a few pics. But they won't upload.... Maybe tomorrow

4. Girl Scout Cookies finally has some new growth! Looks like poop but she'll turn around soon

1454164570424.jpg

Skywalker pushing out new growth as well
    1454164678925.jpg

Hazardous Creation
    1454164819843.jpg

PDP 1 and 2 clones
    1454164945153.jpg

PDP2 and PDP1 respectively. PDP2 definitely shows more vigor in this planter. Both are looking great at day 5 and PDP2 stinks! She's got that hazc type of funk if you pick off lower growth or rub the stem, real excited to see these explode and just hope I have the space!

1454165015763.jpg
    1454165240081.jpg

5. #1846 FickySiskers, Jan 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    Wow PDP really caught up. Looking good. You feel like your getting the hang of the planter?
    I just watered down all 5 planters this morning. I'm going to give them a nice Comfrey and ewc top mulch in preparation for the DBA, HazC, and velvet rush. Hey, have I told you today how much I like this HazC. I sure hope it's a girl.

@DNG - thanks buddy. Those hoods are using the pzx18 base bulbs. Those bulbs burn bright. Personally, I'm hooked on CMH and vert. This last run everything from top to bottom and down to the internal popcorn was good.

6. How's it going Ficky? So you are currently using the 315w cmh bulbs hung vertically? What size is your space and how many of these light do you run?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Sup Ranger! Glad to hear your birthday was well celebrated bro!

Laughter followed by sleep = bliss. :)

8. #1849 FickySiskers, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2016
    ������
    Going good gtg, just growing the ganja, ganja, ganja... I got 3 ballasts and bulbs. I run (2) 315w vertical in my 3x8 run with a 1k. I just finished a run, and holy shit these things crank. The third was for my veg area, but now I can play outdoors so the flower room is now veg/flower. I may move it into the run and take down the 1k. I'm still deciding on what to do. I run the EX39 based model bulbs for vert.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

9. Damn! That's sexy as fuck Fick!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Sup everyone!!

Ficky, holy hell. That is a monster of a girl!! If I was there right now, well, there'd be a lot of phallic jokes. Keep up the amazing work dude!!

Deez! GTG! How's it going? Gotta keep this post short but I hope you all are doing well. I got your PM deez, I just need to be able to sit down and write my thoughts, and an oncoming migraine is not helping, sorry bro. Keep an eye out for it soon.

Caught the lights turning on with PDP, and well, I had to share.

1454468928416.jpg

Take care guys, hopefully tomorrow or next day I'll be able to sit down and concentrate.

11. Dang Fick, that's a beast you got sitting in there! Those planters must give a ton of root space eh? Nice work man!

12. Should make for some colorful buds eh bro? Good to see you back on it man. I'm looking forward to the missiles!
    Or should I say "spears", lol.

13. Man I hope so, I love them sativa colas. These PDP are turning out to be non stretchers. I mean like they grew maybe 5" and stopped. Kinda disappointed but I do have to remember these are indica dominant and have zero effect on the outcome of it all.

I guess now I know, grow PDP huge before flipping lol.

Hope all is well bro!!

14. Pics or strike or strike!

15. Hey guys, been away from GC but I may be back in a different form. Not sure how often I'll update here but some know of my other corner.

Careers are changing, and in such a great way I cannot even begin to explain my gratitude for someone having faith in me to build a business out here under a great, well known name.

More details to follow in the coming weeks. But I hope everyone well, and hope I can share the news with you all when I start my new job!! 😆😀

Sent from my SM-G920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. Congratulations on your new business venture! I think you'll do very well.

17. You are going to kill it brother! I'm so stoked for you.

Good things happen to good people.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ain't that the truth! It's yours Ranger!

• Like Like x 2