Lonerangers Wild West Closet

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by LoneRanger11220, Aug 28, 2014.

1. Awwwwessssome :D subbed :wave:

TJ

2. You did a damn good job with that Gfruit man!

"Gfruit" sounds like a good name for one of 45's creations. B)

3. Mornin! Awake at the crack of dawn in this house lol. Just glad I can sneak in 4 hrs of sleep for the day.

Thanks buddy! I went in last night and it's yellowing at a steady pace now. I'm still trying to get a hold on watering in this space, now that I mulch it stays moist much longer, even without a SIP.

I snapped some pics with my actual camera I will upload in a bit, once I have time to sit down :bonging:.

Time to start my morning with some 25u of that bubble!

hell yeah!....LOL!  I gotta let out a secret because of this post..........how about "G" scout cookies? already in the making.

subbed up man.....good to see ya threading man.

5. Hey G welcome in! Glad to see you in here, your genetics have been some of my favorite out of anything. Once I get a good girl of these I think GFBA is gonna be next again.

Ohhh g scout cookies, I'm totally in!

6. Man....I'm already getting my list together for an IRG purchase. Christmas present to myself! If that's the same project I've seen you mention a few times, I gotta have it. I've been wanting to try growing some GSC for a long time...might as well be one of your creations!

7. #27 LoneRanger11220, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2014
    Heck yeah man, I need to find some funds and pick up Island bubble to give another round too someday.

I didnt really do much in my room today, tomorrow is IPM spray day with some spinosad and aloe. Usually I will alternate between protekt and ful power, but not sure what affects can be had this late in flower, maybe someone can enlighten me?

Heres a teaser of that Grapefruit though...

1409365950123.jpg

Edit:

Oh yeah, I threw in one of my LEDs earlier too. Lol

8. Mornin everyone! I actually got to sleep last night somehow so its been a good day so far. Problem is, that when I get more tyan 5 hrs of sleep I usually end up with a headache lol.

Went and checked my veg area this morning and Jerrys Kids are definitely fast growers. You can see that my t5 is probably not enough area to cover what I need so they are bending a bit towards the light. Im just remedying this by rotating the pots every couple days for now. I may have to pick up a t5 strip light to add to 6 bulbs in there soon.

Super Skunk still in a solo, check out how tight the nodes are!
    1409411374873.jpg

Jerrys Kid A:
    1409411388181.jpg

Jerrys kid B:
    1409411407630.jpg

Jerry's Kid C:
    1409411444576.jpg

Not bad in size for being above ground for 14 days and just 100w of power.

Hope everyone has a great day!

9. They all look fantastic, LR! Excited to see those Jerry's Kids! All of the TOxNL/HZ pics I've seen around have looked so awesome.....

TJ

10. Thanks buddy. I am very excited to get them going once this current run finishes up.

I am however getting tired of my veg space rather quickly. Its so cramped, I am barely fitting four 2 gal pots up there and the light isnt big enough, and I cant TP into 7 gallons in that space for flower.

So I got to work yesterday. I have a small closet space that I had my worm bin inside, took that and all my amendments out and re organized. I need to find a power source to tap into but I threw in my 200w solarflare and will soon have a much better space to veg in.

11. Another quick update. Hope everyone is out having a great labor day!

Ive had the hopefully all girls in their new home since last nightm I definitely need to modify it a bit but it works for now. Today I am off to go buy an electrical outlet to get power into the room itself instead of an extension cord and something to block the LED light from pouring out under the door. At night it makes my entryway glow a nice pink.

My laundry room is directly behind it, so me thinks I will make a small light trap between the two drywall pieced and suck air from there into the closet. Already have a heat vent at the top.

I put my lava rock SIP back into play, and had a weird smell off it at first so I REALLY hope my cat didnt piss in it while it was in my garage. Now that water is in it, the smell is gone so who knows I guess ill know soon enough...

1409590523244.jpg

Super skunk is in her 2 gal pot now too, I had to be fair!

Bottom left is SS, the rest are Jerrys Kiddos that I am taking care of ;-)

12. Bro, if you don't mind, I'd like to see how you plan to throw an outlet in there. My closet has no outlet so I'm also doing an extension cord. I'm under the impression that I'll have to drop lines down into the wall from the crawl space above the room and even with that, I'd have to figure a way to tap into the existing power board for the house.

13. Absolutely man!

Of course, my wife decided it was a good idea to laundry when I told her after my trip to home depot I need to turn off power to the laundry room....oy vey lol.

Aside from your closet is there a power outlet on the other side of any of the walls? For example my daughters room shares walls with my bedroom closet so what I did was turn off power to her room, remove the outlet in her room and add a nomex line (to share that outlets power source), then I just drilled a hole from HER side of the wall which made a hole in my closet. Then I routed the wire thru the hole into and outlet box and a plug. Put all back together and turn on, voila!

Fairly simple but I can take a few pics along the way if you like to help?

14. I think I understand what you're explaining. I have to check out what I have. The closest thing I have on the other side of my closet is a main bathroom but it doesn't line up by a good distance so I think that I'd have to fish some line through a couple feet.

15. Thats what I did in my closet. When I drilled thru the drywall it was about 3ft off so what I did was run the wire against the wall and into wherever I wanted it. They sell at HD this stuff to cover electrical wire. I dont rememver the name of it but its like those plastic covers you see in commcercial building to help protect wire on a wall/floor. Im almost done with this outlet, I just need to pigtail the ground in and test it out. Whenever I need a damn wire nut they all go missing...

16. Welp, I did end up having to remove my lava rock SIP setup from veg. I opened the door this morning now that water is in the res and got slammed in the face with cat piss smell. Once I removed it the smell is gone.

Gosh I hope that doesnt mess anything up with my soil/plants. They seem fine, maybe got a little nitrogen in it now lol.
    Guess ill be keeping a close lookout for the next few days...sigh

17. Wash it out, if in the res, you should be fine. Did it piss on the soil?

18. I think it was in the res only with the lava rocks. I always had my soil in totes so its definitely just the resivour. I have water in the lava rocks in the garage right now. Would soaking the lava rocks help and rinsing as well I imagine?

19. If you soak the rocks it should dilute any remaining ammonia on the rocks. I'd fill and dump the res a couple of times and call it good. That's my 2 pennies.

20. Ok cool thanks man!

I have them soaming for a bit and will change the water a few times. May even remove em and just wash the res to be sure.

Hope the plants are ok, one of Jerrys Kids definitely has a sign of burn on the first set of leaves, hope it doesnt progress