Question For The Ladies

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sade, Aug 26, 2014.

1. So recently I have been using this strategy. Now I know im not drop dead handsome but I like to think I'm a little handsome. Anyway haha so I use to be nervous asking women out. Recently though I just say what I think nothing offensive just hey you're beautiful and we should go out sometime. This has worked so well granted there is small talk and laughs. Do women really love just straight forward?

Let's Smoke About It.....
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1320164-Sade's-First-Grow-Green-Crack

2. Just walk up and ask for instagram and then get the number I've seen it work

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. That's what I said, reread it if you have to.

Make one then, girls will give out their Instagram to anybody so you will get a huge plus when they feel like your not a total stranger and then you get the digits

4. I would recommend going up to them and saying "please allow me to make you my wife under the eyes of God". Then jizz on her tits and never talk to her again.

i cant speak for ne 1 else but That sound good 2 me lol straight forward is the best imo.

6. I can dig it

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Straight forward and honest seems to work?

The biggest mistake you're making is assuming that all women are -- or will react -- the same. Actually, this goes for any human being, male or female.

Every time you think you've got it figured out, someone will throw you a curve ball and catch you off balance.

9. LOL, such an asshole

10. Yeah I definitely appreciate a straight forward approach!

11. Pics or didn't happen

12. Honestly, it would totally depend on the dude walking up and saying it. I might perceive him as a creep, or as a Don Juan.