Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Roll An Inside Out Joint In A Cigarette Roller

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by noTheOtherGuy, Aug 26, 2014.

WORD

2. If you can't roll a nice J
    Go on YouTube and search MastahRolla card technique

Easiest way to roll joints

3. Inside out joint man, not regular joint

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Organic raw and Elements inside out joints with a herb iron as a lighter. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409082236.915468.jpg

5. I can't see any differences

6. Shit smoother smoke and you can take deep hits. Why don't you roll a regular and a inside out joint to compare it?

7. #27 Old School Smoker, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2014
    GOOD

GOD

Y'ALL!

<span style="font-size:14px;">Just roll the fuckin joint woudya? I wanna smoke and get high!!</span>

<span style="font-size:14px;"> Rocket science! Why can't you kids keep it simple like the old days?</span>

<span style="font-size:14px;">I could roll a joint in 1 minute with a roller. Your method would take 10 minutes.....and then ...oh no it did not stick!! I have to start all over again......</span>

<span style="font-size:14px;">The glue! the glue will get me and eat my brains!</span>

8. Can we all get along as long they roll perfect of their own styles then we get high lol

9. No. I am a cantankerous old  bastard. If you take 10 minutes to roll a joint and then fuck it up, I will lose it on you. I could be high by now.

Most people hate me.

10. i rolled a few inside outers when i was taught the method few years ago, honestly it was personally too much work trying to get the paper right. not worth it for me, enjoy tho.

11. Lol you funny and all I need is 5-10 minutes.

12. 1. take bud out of container. look at it and smell it = 15 seconds
    2. grind it up = no more than 1 minute
    3. roll it in the roller = no more than 2 minutes

Total 3:15 and i'm smoking!

13. That shit took me awhile until I perfected it. Once I cut/burn the leftover paper, I let it dry for 10 mins or until it hardened.

14. I don't have a roller so I hand roll.

15. Ok if I am already high, and have joints already rolled or a packed bong or pipe, then yes I will watch you roll your inside out joint. But if i just scored and i'm wanna get high right now, then i will freak if you take 10 mins to roll a joint.

16. Damn I guess I need to wait till I reach your age to understand that I wanna get high now.

17. LOL you do not want to be like me. i am a horrid role model.

18. I'm a good role model and I could wait for a better rolled joint with less paper.

19. And this Canadian band is trippy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WX70Jmf9vkc

20. Are you still gonna yell at me for taking my time rolling an inside out joint? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1409278296.679055.jpg