Advice On Being A Homeless?

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by a soggy fish, Aug 18, 2014.

1. This man is right.

Reason I say man is because he knows about life's hardships and works through them.Thank you.

I always needed a person like this in my life and now I have to be that person.Life hits you hard and there is a lot of stuff we as humans and people need to do.

People are the humans in this society.Thats why I said people.Im not saying op is a person who doesn't care so don't think that.All I'm saying is we need to be a lot smarter about a country as a whole.

I believe it will happen but it's going to take effort from everyone.

2. You could make money by buying the same amount of weed and not smoking any. You'll make twice the profit, still carry the same amount, and you already sell anyways, so it's easy money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #43 a soggy fish, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    Thanks man, its not too bad, yeah fire is a must have, ive got a gas cooker but im saving it for emergencies, and cooking over a fire is more fun anyways haha. Just reiterating im not completely fucked, i have a full time job and a car, and i can buy food and stuff, i just dont have anywhere near enough money to rent a houseshare as well as run a car. Basically im choosing a car over a house so dont feel bad for me lol its kinda my decision :p getting a saturday job will help. If you got any ideas for diy projects and stuff to keep busy and make stuff easier from when you were sleeping rough il love to hear them

5. #45 a soggy fish, Sep 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2014
    True, if i sold all of it instead of smoking some i could prob make like £50 a week but id need more customers to turn it over quick enough and id have to spend more time doing it, and carry it around with me more, all stuff that would increase the chance of me being caught (ive already been arrested twice on suspicion of selling so im v cautious now).

Apart from that reason, theres the fact that i need to smoke it.. helps me stay okay. So i wont stop smoking it completely but I am smoking less, trying to make it last longer while selling around the same amount. Relevant point but il say this again, im looking for advice on how to make the most of my current situation/decision - not ways in which you think i can avoid my situation.

This post didnt make much sense, could you explain why you think the guy you quoted is right? Cos imo everything he said is irrelevant, wrong or rude...

6. #46 MandalaSmoker, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    How old are you like 16?a soggy fish)

7. I can donate some cash if it'll help... And not be spent on weed....

8. maybe selling the kind green bro or try hunting for food and fishing and also mushroom picking ,berry picking for food

9. Bro stop spending money on weed and maybe you wouldn't be homeless !!

Im just kidding, lol :D I really wish you the best of luck though, makes me fortunate I stil have living parents. Stay strong brotha!

10. if i were you id camp by a river or lake or something so you can fish, swim, bathe ive done this before for a few weeks had alot of booze and weed tho so it was pretty fun lol 

11. next person to tell this man to stop smoking weed is ______. 
    However, wallmart lets you park your car at night to catch some zzzz

12. #52 IvGotMilk, Sep 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014

Why don't you just not smoke and sell ALL the weed you buy?
    If you're buying 14g for £90 and selling it at £10/g you could easily make £140 back? Which is a £50 profit.

Sell 28g instead of 14g and you'll be making £100 profit and you can afford rent? 

I don't understand your predicament, it's like you want to be homeless.

If you really want to be homeless, sell everything you own and burn the rest, burn your money and cut up all your bank cards. Go off the grid and make a new life for yourself. Just remember that the wilderness is ruthless and has no mercy. There isn't anyone out there to help you if you get hurt 

13. buy a camper  at year around campground and live there.I'm looking at the same problem as you 

14. 20, you cant get a full time job or take your driving test at 16

15. Haha thanks man some people just dont understand! And cheers, will look into 24hr carparks thats legal to sleep in. No walmart in uk.

16. #56 a soggy fish, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2014
    So.. you're saying that because i dont want to become a full-time drug dealer, i want to be homeless? .. i cba to answer this, please read this response to someone else with an almost identical opinion:

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1326717-Advice-On-Being-A-Homeless?#entry20590489

17. If discipline and hard work doesn't work out for you, as a street walker, you could learn some humor, crafty artwork for busy boardwalks, or robot mimicry.
    If wood lifestyle is more your thing, read some bushcraft books, they're dedicated for permanent wood living, not survival.

18. ..'buy a camper'.. rly? rly..

Yea thanks man but i dont have enough money, if i did tho, i would probably buy a camper, or a van to convert, over a house.

19. If someone had told me not to leave food in my tent in case mice eat their way inside and destroy everything.. well that would have been good advice.

20. My advice? Catch fish/eat small game you kill with a pellet gun for food ,find a safe place to pitch your tent ,and try to find a job. Good luck.