Whats Up With All The Illuminati In Hip-Hop?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by RayLee, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Lavayan Satanism, the kind referenced in the video, has the vast majority of followers for any branch of Satanism. As a result any other branches of Satanism are relegated to a minority status and those are the ones that include ritualistic practices and actual worship of entities. If you want to attack 'Satanic Rituals' then first you have to understand that this reflects the values of a very small portion of Satanists and that Lavayan Satanism is often not even mentioned by sources that highlight violence as a result of Satanism.
    I have argued in favor of Lavayan Satanism several times on this forum and it has never gotten anywhere with the people I argue with so I will not go into great detail but please try to understand that there is a major divide between Lavayan Satanists and other forms of Satanism; a divide that is far greater than the dichotomy between Catholicism and Protestantism. If you want to attack Satanists for ritual then fine, but don't try to look at Satanism as a unified religion because it isn't. There are so many interpretations of Satanism that it is impossible to even define Satanist beliefs. And more often than not 'Satan' is used as a metaphor and not in a way describing an actual entity; most Satanists are atheists and therefore have nothing to perform rituals for apart from self-worship. 

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpaN6YIf5PI

"This is a very selfish religion. We believe in greed and we believe in selfishness. We believe in all the lustful thoughts that motivate man"

Yeah.... I am wrong obviously this is a beautiful religion that should be advocated amongst mankind. Who would follow this tool I mean I can see a teenager with no mind of their own latching on and identifying it (sorta like me and my Ayn Rand phase) but okay I am sorry this guy skipped a few philosophy class and hopped on the moral relativism bandwagon giving his glorified Atheism a new name... What.... We need to care about people. The selfishness and complacency towards other humans has led to all the problems we face today.. What kind of childish moron would promote this ideology? Honestly?  

I mean does anyone watch this video and think "OH GEE HOW ENLIGHTENING?!" 

In that case, keep bowing down and (whether fictiously, metaphorically) worshiping Satan. You cannot be saved lol 

3. If I were going to adopt such nasty ideas into my life to life by I would follow Nietzche's philosophy over a grown man wearing a cape running around encouraging everyone to act out of lust and greed. But hey, whatever. To each their own. I know human beings need to be followers and that is something that keeps them latching on to these horrible ideas insteading of forming opinions around their own ideas... Be a good person. Kindness matters. If you don't agree then something is obviously wrong with you. Most humans are alturistic allowing us to live according to LOVE. Love beats out selfishness any day.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XczSnyxRp7E&list=UUbmJUAC-TwyP3Gg8LDgDpeA

I won't be following the ideas of any people who promote the suffering of others.... 

Shame on anyone who does

5. #45 mrs. illadelphin, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014

So what? It is cool to worship Satan as long as you don't believe in the real Satan that people are honoring the outpour of innocent blood? Why would you even want to pretend? Knowing how offensive that is to people who have suffered ritual abuse..it's blatantly sinister and foul. It is everywhere you look. The masses eat this shit up they are all blind by the spirit of lawlessness. That is my best guess. There is nothing cool or intellectually stimulating about following this type of crowd.. You acknowledge that ritual abuse happens by any amount of people, that should be enough to make this sort of stuff something you don't joke about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

There is a great documentary called a conspiracy of silence...

It was suppose to run in 1994 on the Discovery channel but it was removed from the offical TV guide and someone (obviously someone pretty powerful) bought every copy and destroyed it. until a bootleg copy was found no one was even able to see it. I highly suggest anyone who cares or is interested in understanding this topic to watch that documentary... Very informative 

6. #46 squidrick420, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    The point I am getting at is that you seem to be confusing the minority of Satanists who actually perform violent rituals as actually being representative of the values of Satanism. By that logic you should be standing against all Christians because of the Westboro Baptist Church or you should be persecuting all Muslims because of the violent actions committed by a minority group of Muslim extremists. Yes, some 'Satanists,' better referred to as occultists, commit violent acts in the name of their beliefs, but some Christians, Jews, Muslims, and members of virtually any religion throughout history have done the same.

I also don't get why you think Lavayan Satanists are just playing some kind of joke on religion because their values and beliefs form the basis of a legitimate ideology. First off most Satanists use Satan as a metaphor to extol the values of personal independence and liberation from a world steeped in Christian ideology. Just as Lucifer was cast from heaven many individuals feel cast out of their own societies because of their refusal to accept the Christian faith (this isn't a major problem in the US but in other more conservative nations non-Christians still face systematic persecution). Nobody is trying to mock the concept of ritual abuse and most Lavayan Satanists stand against that sort of thing. Second, nobody actually worships any demons and any rituals performed by the Church of Satan (bear in mind that all religions perform rituals) are done in a manor that is symbolic of personal liberation and does not involve any of the stereotypical practices that the average person associates with Satanism. Lavayan Satanism, in a way, is more of an ideology than a religion; it is the idea that we as human beings can exist without relegating our lives to the whims of social, religious, and mainstream pressures to conform to ideals we may not agree with. The average Satanist doesn't even hate Christians, the hatred is towards the unfair amounts of power that are vested in a single religion to determine the social values for entire nations.

The last thing I would like to reenforce here is that the number of people who are actually victims or ritual abuse are staggeringly low and those who commit these acts are denounced by actual Satanism. These people generally have no ties to the actual religion and commit acts in what they believe to be the name of Satan but they are just enacting their own preserve form of the ideology without any understanding of what they are really doing. They are no different than people who kill in the name of God when they are really just confusing God with their own sense of morality.

7. Satan plasters his name all over hedonistic/materialistic/violent rap music and even Godless atheism.

On judgement day no one can claim they didn't know these things were associated with Satan.

8. LOL rappers do it because they know morons will buy into it. These conspiracy theorists will watch a music video 100 times to get all the "symbolism", and all those views are just more money for the artist. These rappers know less about the "illuminati" than the conspiracy theorists do. Don't give them so much credit.

If there really is some all-powerful group controlling society, do you REALLY think they would let black people in it? REALLY?