Real Life Purge?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Americandutchyz, Aug 16, 2014.

1. #1 Americandutchyz, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014
    Not trying to disobey community guidelines etc. . 

I do not condone violent behavior, and am not trying to recommend anyone commit any violent acts. Posting this simply due to curiousity, trying to find out if this is legit or not. 

So, in short. What the fuck is this purge shit? Is this for real? Should I stock up on ammunition to defend my home and family? I'm not buying it, but as they say here, better safe than sorry.

Attached Files:

2. My city of 3million+ people had a "purge" from 6:30 pm until this morning.

News reports from the police department today say that there was no increase in crime rate yesterday, violent, or otherwise.

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 Americandutchyz, Aug 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2014

Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming the rest is bogus too then. 

Only concern then I guess is crazy assholes taking it seriously and committing heinous crimes. 

4. Wait, i thought this was a movie? This actually happened?

5. the purge..movie sounds like it was written by an angsty 17yr old. 

6. If something like this happens, I'm curling up in a ball and laughing insanely until I die of asphyxiation. 

7. If I was in the purge I would wear a superman suit with bulging muscles and hang out with militia members and help defend people who where caught up in the purge needing help

¡satan has tricked the world into thinking he does not exist!

8. all weapons above Class 4 (explosive devices such as grenades, rocket launchers, bazookas, etc.) are forbidden.

Wtf

No fun at all.

9. it's all fun until someone loses an eye

🐜

10. Or a testicle

11. Why isn't the Purge a thing yet? Come on, it'd be great..

12. we have too many complainers to let it happen.

I'd personally wouldn't care too much.

If the ghettos eat themselves, isn't that a win win?

13. what happens when the ghetto comes to your door?
    🐜

14. Beyond what was in the movie ( the rich hunting or hiring hunters to take out the poor, and covering it up as a night for all to purge), this has always been an interesting social experiment that I wish could be tested in some way.

I'd like to see what a society would turn into with this as a yearly event. Would the poor be hunted? Here in the states I think we'd hunt the rich in groves. At least that's what this site makes me believe of my fellow countrymen and woman lol.

15. my door? Well, they would have killed a few dogs just to get to my door, and by that time, I would heard everything and meet them with a large pistol.

Luckily I don't live in the ghetto and no my neighbor is fairly tight knit, the ghetto would have several houses to claim before mine.

Also glad I live on top a very steep transmission killing hill! Only 1 way up, and 2 houses to 1 driveway, the neighbor is a gun dude.

16. The day after the Purge must be a weird one.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Haha right, hey Ned! Sorry I shot your son last night, but I just hate the fact he dates my daughter.

Oh it's fine Jim. You haven't seen her yet today though have you? Weird thought she'd be home by now. Later! Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm missing an eye and testicle.
    Fuck.

19. #20 Dr. Sheldon Cooper, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    Eh eugenics... Idk

Well sorta eugenics but yeah