Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Bud For Weed Brownies??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by richiepls, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Hey so I want to make like 24 brownies tomorrow. 
    I planned to cop an ounce of mids and then make two boxes (a half per each). Is that enough weed for a batch and how many brownies do you think I'll get? 

A 1/4OZ of good mids decarbed will make decent brownies. So I would use at least a half ounce.

Do decarb and get the most out of it. Put it in the oven 20-30 minutes 225F before you mix it in.

3. @[member="snoopdog6502"] I planned on 1/2 OZ (destemmed/seeded) per box. 

4. #4 mrsilly, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Make coco canna oil first. Then use it to make your brownies. I never put weed in it tastes so bad.

Here you go
    This is a fool proof recipe for canibis cooking oil. It will work every time. NO SHORTCUTS or you will end up with less potent oil. Yes you can substitute keif or ground hash. Use an 1/8oz or more if you really want to be adventurous. Remeber you can always eat more.

1. Decarb 7 grams of ground canibus 220 for 20-30 minutes wrapped in an aluminum foil pouch.
    2. Pre heat 1/4-1/2 c coconut oil to remove any moisture. Use amount required for recipes.
    3. Sprinkle 1/2 tsp of soy Lethicin granules on your decarbed canibus.
    4. Cover canibus with preheated oil and cover cooking container well with aluminum foil, then the glass cover if cooking in Pyrex.
    5. Put in oven @ 220 for 45-50 minutes.
    6. Take out of oven and cool. When cool, mash the canibus with fork tines or back of a spoon and cover or put the whole thing in a container and freeze overnight.
    7. Defrost then add 1/2 - 1 more tsp of soy Lethicin.
    8. Return to oven for 45-50 minutes @ 220.
    9. Strain oil and use in recipes.
    10. Dosage= how many edibles your recipe makes. Example 21 cookies = 1/3 of a gram per cookie. 14 brownies = 1/2 g per serving.

Eat any edibles 2 hours after a SMALL fatty meal. This will stop your hungry liver from filtering all the goodness out of your edible and makes it way better longer. These can take 2hrs to hit, have patients or you may end up greened out seen it it's not pretty. If you eat to much just go take a nap. Eating to much canibus will not kill you or hurt you. Smoking on top of these puts you at levels you just can't believe.

Double, triple or quadruple it.

This works every time, no whiners, If didn't work read the steps again. You were stoned and forgot to put the weed in...... Lmao!

Happy Medicating.

Yep I've been there. I once tripped hard for hours from a single brownie that I ate on an empty stomach...never again. 

6. Don't forget to decarb and don't be too scared to go heavy on the fats(butter/oil), it will make them that much easier to digest and get the full effects. I'd use atleast a half oz of mids for a normal brownie pan.

7. 24 brownies......24 grams .....1 gram per brownie........

just do it right