2In1 Question: Bong And Ps2 Hiding Spot

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by killab47, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Okay, so soon I'm gonna be selling some old shoes(I NEVER wear them, and they're pretty ugly lol) that I never wore, Hyperdunks and Hypderdisruptors and they sell fast. I'm gonna probably get around $280 for both and spending $240 on buying an O of some DANK. Now, my dealers my older cousins friend and he's cool with me so I'm gonna ask him to get me a bong that I'll pay a bit extra for. So at the conveniece store there's some nice bongs that I really can't hide lol but there's also some really small ones that caught me eye. I'm finna have to take the bong at my waist inside past my parents and there's one that I know would work cuz my boy has it but it's pretty wide and then there's a REALLLY small maybe less then your hand in height and its really skinny, it's also extremely hideable and it's ROOR. Now when I say small I mean SMALL, it's the size of my glass spoon pipe lol... So I've been wondering would it work?

Also, for the ps2 hiding spot(spot I use) the smell leaks out the fan. Anyone know a way to prevent that?

2. Haha man, you gotta put that oz in a mason jar before you enter your house or else its gonna reeeek and everyone in your house will know. As for the bong just keep it clean and it wont smell, or keep it wrapped up in a towel and toss that in a bag.

3. i doubt its a real roor. either way if youve gotta hide it a bong is a bad idea, stick to a small pipe.

4. If you already have a pipe you are hiding and the bong you want is the same size wtf do you need us to tell you if it work to hide or not? Honestly going through that much work to hide your herb in a ps2 will be more of a pain in the ass than it is worth. Simple hiding spots are best.  Ask your parents for a fire proof safe to keep  pictures, keys, valuables, etc in and bam you have a locked spot to hide your shit and the parents won't ever think twice about it.