Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Favorite Toys And Some New Buds To Enjoy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stevizzy, Jul 28, 2014.

1. Here's some nice buds that came my way from Beautiful Colorado to enjoy with my favorite toys. _SI_0005.jpg

2. #2 stevizzy, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    Shit, forgot the Toys...and pets

_SI_0005.jpg

Attached Files:

3. #3 IIGooGII, Jul 28, 2014
    Beautiful Colorado indeed :D

Best bud in the nation, sonnnnnnnnn

P.S. Diggin' the toys, brah.

And the cat.

4. #4 stevizzy, Jul 28, 2014
    Wish I lived there!!!  Love the Beauty and The Buds
    Kitty's name is Abby, her playmate Keela is hiding somewhere

5. Yeah it's dope and now that it's legal here it's a lot more stress-free, which is part of the joy of smoking, right? My cat used to ride on my shoulders, lol.

6. #6 stevizzy, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    My other one jumps down from the loft above the TV!!!  Scared the shit out of me the first time she tried it because I was sitting there watching TV and the cat came out of nowhere and jumped down on me with no warning.  Bizarre to say the least.  Now, she runs up, jumps and repeats it until she's had enough.  Cats???.....They're God's gift to Stoners.... Dude.....I love 'um   :)  !!!

7. I have lots of animals, they do make life more fun.

8. #8 stevizzy, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Looks great Mate, but you might get your ass in trouble doing that on the forums.  Be Careful....nobody wants to ruin a good thing we've got going  now almost everywherein the USA....
    It's still illegal here but the cops are cool unless you're stupid.  Don't be stupid....just enjoy your buds Mate, and everything will be cool.