Great White Buffalo Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rayray42086, Jul 28, 2014.

1. This will be my second grow. My first one is about 3 weeks off from harvest.
    I found 4 seeds in my G.W.B. that came from a dispensary in Cadillac, Mi.
    Germinated all 4 in water. 3 sprouted of the 4.
    Right now they are in my newly built veg cabinet. They are under 2 23w cfl's duel spectrum. Will add several more as they grow. From there they will go into my flower box. Which I have to rebuild once the 400w hps/mh cooltube with dimmable ballast gets here. My current flower box is to small as I'm using all cfl's.
    Medium is a mix of fox farms ocean forest, perlite, and vermiculite.
    Nutes will be the fox farms trio
    Tune in and watch these beauties grow =-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Subbed..

What is GWB?

3. Great White Buffalo is the strain GWB for short. I bought an eighth of this at a dispensary in Cadillac mi. Found 4 seeds in it. 3 sprouted.
    When researching the strain I couldn't found much on it. Then I found the breeder it came from in Traverse City, Mi. Which makes complete sense how I came across it 30 mins away in Cadillac. It's a 2011 cannibus cup 3rd place.

Here's a link to the breeders website. He has a few nice strains. http://www.newworldseedsmi.com/services.html

4. I live downstate and found this on vaca. Also came across a qerkle strain that was just aces! But I have found seeds sold by me so no need to drive up there anytime soon.

5. You bought an eighth at a dispensary...and it had seeds? I thought dispensaries were really strict about quality and all that?

6. I know right... oh well I wasn't mad this once.

7. Trippy yeah I wouldn't be either. I love finding seeds in my kush

8. #8 Wavy, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014

the best bud I've bought at a dispensary in LA actually had a couple seeds in it lol...
    I was shocked, but undeniably one of the most potent, and the most visually appealing, best tasting etc... god's gift...

growing it now, quite happy!

**that being said, it is incredibly rare for me to come by seeds in anything I pick up from a dispensary.

9. Check in time :)

Attached Files:

10. Update time still same everything.

Attached Files:

11. Update. The 3 babies.
    Cfl's 4x23w dual spec
    Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil
    Fox Farms Trio nutes
    20/4
    Just started them on nutes. Grow Big obviously. All 3 have been fimmed and looking great!!

Attached Files:

12. This stain is such a bitch to work on. She’s so slow to grow. She is so incredibly beautiful and smokes so well. I would kill to get a mother here in Oregon. I just started out at a new operation and my dream is to open a door to big leaf a big ole room of GWB. Anyone have photos of a grow? This girl wants to day dream. (Hi, new, my names anna. I made this my job.)