I Dont Get Red Eyes Anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ReeferChiefer420, Jul 26, 2014.

1. #1 ReeferChiefer420, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    So I've noticed in the past that I don't get bloodshot eyes after I smoke or at least they don't get as bloodshot anymore
    I mean at least I don't think they do
    Has this happened to anyone else or am I just blown

The below is just a story you will probably get a kick out of no need to read if you are just here to answer questions

Funny story I got here (not so funny for me) so the other day I bought ear wax removal drops I only used them once because it really wasn't what I was looking so I just put them on my desk and left them them there, thing is they came in a little white plastic bottle that happens to look stupidly similar to the Visine bottle I keep in the drawer of my desk
    I forgot about the wax drops and saw the bottle sitting there and I had just smoked and was about to go see my family so I decided to put in some "eye" drops
    By now u have probly figured out that I put wax removal drops in my eyes, it was very foolish of me to not look at the bottle before applying I know.
    The first eye was unsuccessful in detecting that they were not in fact eye drops, this is because I accidentally poked my eye with the tip of the dropper and I thought the intense stinging (and I mean FUCKING INTENSE, I'm not trying to toot my own horn or anything but I have a pretty high pain tolerance and the pain crippled me) came from that
    So after the pain subsided about 15-20 seconds later I put a drop in the other eye
    Well fuck that hurt too why the fuck is this Visine killing my eyes
    And then it hit me
    Fucking ear drops in my eyes
    I just glad the drops did no noticeable damage to my eyes
    Always make sure to check the bottle before applying

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Hahaha!

I actually haven't got red eyes after smoking for a long, long time, barring the use of particularly potent strains.

I never used eyedrops much even when I first started smoking, and never do at all nowadays, no need. I've always hated having to touch my eyes and shit so I'm glad my eyes don't get red and obvious.

I can still get a little slant-eyed occasionally though...

3. Weird, I have never once gotten bloodshot eyes, or even reddish/pink eyes from weed. Even you know like 10-20 dabs in a session won't do it, it just doesn't happen to me. I've seen it happen to other people on occasion but it seems to be a pretty rare thing, maybe if you're one of the true hardcore stoners that smokes joints tough all day.

4. I gotta be real, real stoned for my eyes to get red anymore.
    :smoking:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I gotta cough my lungs out for my eyes to be red. Back in high school my eyes used to look like they were bleeding cuz my eyes are really light blue.

6. Some peoples eyes get red from the smoke itself, and some just get it from being high.. But I'm one of the few who straight up does not get red eyes from smoking. I never put in eye drops either, I don't understand the point cause they just make your eyes gloss.

There are a lot of excuses for red eyes, there's 1 for glossy ass eyes

7. My eyes get decently blood shot, but I always looked stoned to start with, so I've heard. Anyways, I don't use eye drops normally, but when I do I use clear eyes maximum redness relief

8. My eyes never go red, but it does get harder to keep them open so it always looks like I'm squinting a little.

9. I was always under the impression that the only reason your eyes get red when smoking, is because of the actual smoke itself? 

My buddy likes to puff a few times on the pipe before finally inhaling, which is why I think his eyes get red off using glass pieces. I just light it and go at it right away and I never get red eyes.

The only time I ever seem to get red eyes is if I am smoking a joint, because the tip is constantly burning. Therefore leaving a constant stream of smoke flowing towards my face. 

If I hotbox anything, especially my car, I tend to have really bloodshot eyes. 

Of course, this could all just be coincidence and the smoke has nothing to do with, that was just always my understanding.

10. #11 maximus3256, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2014
    That story 10/10 haha. Closests thing I got is when I was stoned I have 1 bottle of water, then a home-made bong next to me. I took a sip of the bong water instead of my actual water. It wasn't until a couple sips later I realised what the fuck was going on.

11. My eyes get red every single time I smoke even if it's only a bit. When I do smoke a lot, every time I go to my friends house, my eyes are pure red. Like I mean you can see every vein going to my eye just filled with blood. I always figured it was because I have really poor night vision and when I smoke, 98% off the time at night, the weed puts all this extra strain into trying to see so it pumps a bunch of blood up there.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. When I first started smoking my eyes would be bloodshot but now they just get a little glossy. Some people I toke with still get red eyes from time to time, but most of them are new tokers.

13. Lmfao that made me laugh
    I have a similar story with toothpaste
    I was in my bathroom looking for my toothpaste, wtf wheres my damn toothpaste? Shit its late gotta hurry. I pull out a tube that looks like advance colgate or whatever but it was this fucking itch cream that I brushed in my teeth nicely for like 20 seconds then I realized pissed as shit i knew it tasted funny -_-
    But man i wish i was you i smoke a bowl and i wont even be that high but my eyes will be red as shit

14. Don't get red eyes. Don't even know if my eyes get glossy or not

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app