Problem With My Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Preso, Jul 22, 2014.

1. I can't see anything inside my bong while smoking it cuz of this black cover :(

How can I realize when It's full of smoke and then correctly smoke it?

Sorry for my bad english

Attached Files:

2. #2 philmcan, Jul 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2014
    So you are asking how X-ray vision work? If you exhale a cloud of smoke and you feel high your bong is working correctly.

Short of that sell it and get what you want.

3. probably shoulda thought that out before you bought an all black bong  :laughing: looks like a nice piece tho

4. It's a present, and I can't change it <.< I'm not a stupid :p And I'm not used to smoking without checking the smoke inside the bong watching it. 

5. Why do you need to check the smoke in the bong?

6. #6 Nugagerube, Jul 22, 2014
    he don't wanna take too big a rip and cough up a lung

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #7 Preso, Jul 22, 2014
    Cuz if I can't inhale all it's content, the smoke that will be left inside it have a whole, new, worse taste that the one. So if there's too smoke I can't finish it and I (half) waste a good shot

Edited: For the cough too :p

8. Understood. That why you put in just enough for a standard sized hit. If you fill a party bowl with a gram, you gonna choke.

9. Use the carb so you clear the bong. 

10. Just use it all the time and you'll get a feel for how long you should be ripping it for.

At least that's what I notice when I hit my bong, but I also bought a clear bong so that I could see the smoke. Part of the fun IMO.

Use really hot water and just rip it, man. You'll be good.