What Was The Last Game You Played?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Pickle McSmurf, Jul 19, 2014.

1. Battlefield 4 :)
    love the 64 player madness on console haha

2. cod4 it was 50% off on steam so why the hell not. i was surprised to see so many players online still.

3. Fire Emblem Awakening

4. got Dead Space 1 last Friday. scariest game ive ever played. i only move around with the weapon drawn. the constant feeling of dread and lack of ambient light keeps me on edge. i cant play for very long as it kills my high. i find i concentrate really hard anticipating a surprise enemy attack. sometimes a seemingly dead body even ones i killed earlier in the mission will spring to life and try to disembowel me again.

5. UFC Undisputed 3

6. Diablo 3 Ultimate Evil Edition on Xbox One. Just finished Act V last night and dove into adventure mode.

7. thats awesome, man! When I have kids they are going to play the classics first before they see any of the newfangled releases ;P

8. Recently been playing Game Boy Advance titles.

Beat Drill Dozer for GBA - too bad it didn't sell better!

Also, if you haven't played Metroid : Zero Hour you owe it to yourself to give it a go!

9. NHL 15 demo on ps4, nice graphics fun gameplay

10. Golden Sun. 

11. Beyond: Two Souls

12. Gotham City Imposters- got it for free. I hate Batman and all that superhero shit- but I play on Xbox so it's a lamer version on Team Fortress 2 on xbox. And I like my TF2....

13. #53 Exhazer, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2014
    i got minecraft on the ps4 to see whats up. video got my attention. 0 survival skills apparently..this isnt good, i need to fix that.

500th post :)

14. Battlefield 4

15. Dishonored. Had it since right after release and have yet to beat it... It sure is a damn good game!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Vindictius, it's an action based mmorpg I've been playing with friends

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Either Osu or LoL. Just binging on netflix atm xD

18. Playing morrowind for the first time in like a decade haha. Used a mod called morrowind overhaul, it's unreal how good they got this old game to look again. Yeah the combat is horrible but once you adjust to it the game itself is awesome. I love how no npc's scale with your characters level, it's great because im actually afraid of whats around the corner.

19. Have you tried skywind?

Sent from my XT1032 using Grasscity Forum mobile app