How Much Do You Pay For An Ounce Of Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Andres420, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Should be picking up a oz tomorrow up north for 300 I hate to say it but it's worth the price, total amazing bud every time.

2. $185 a zip to $450.00. blue dream, girl scout cookies 350.00

3. $200, last strain was drizella.

4. $350 for an ounce of dank. (AL)

~StayLifted

5. 200-250 mayne. Honolulu HI--everything LA imported or local grown. I'd say half half

6. It cost less than $10 to grow. Outdoor nothing.

7. 380$-400$
    Yeah it fucking sucks. I wanna move.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. $0.00

no middle man here, I grow my own

9. $140 an ounce or basically $5/gram. i go to a dispensary and the stuff i get is quality. British Columbia Canada.

10. I'm up North! Get an OZ for 230 here and it's good, do have a good connect though but sadly not always available.

You going anywhere near the border?

11. Ontario Canada. between $120-$220. 

pushing for 10,000 myself in my first year.

I dont care if its illegal to a strict degree but anything over $10-12 a gram you are dealing with greedy cocksuckers.

$400 an ounce means you need to find better people.

13. My medicinal up north is 160-200 at my authorized supplier. Under the old regs I was paying 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. depends where I am. up north in WA I can get ounces of top shelf from the grower for $125-$160, generally. from a dispensary they cost closer to $200. 

down in Socal the growers I know charge $125-200 for the top shelf. dispensaries seem to charge between $200 and $350 for the top shelf, but I have never bought an ounce from a store down here cause it seems like a ripff. 

15. Ok did you see the percentage rates of THC listed? Thats some quality med delivered to my door. Do you guys sell 27%THC top shelf dank for 10-12 a gram? You are losing money. There is a line out the door with people willing to pay $20 a g for high grade.

Suckers, I never paid $20 a gram for an herb. The case of half gallon jars sitting beside me must be worth $10,000.00 then.

17. If its high grade dank like what i get, then yeah, it is. If you grew it in your backyard, it's mids. Worth 10 a gram.

all my bud is indoor, outdoor will not be ready for a couple weeks.

19. What I am asking is, can you get 27% THC in your bud that you grow? I think not. That takes a lot of work and precision. Hydroponic rocket science stuff.