Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Where Is It Legal To Use Medical Marijuana In Canada?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Spliff Shady, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Can you smoke it on the street? can you smoke it in the passenger seat? Can you smoke it in public view? Can you smoke it infront of the swine flu? Silly little rhyme but I'm high hope you are too.

But yea seriously where can and can't you smoke in Canada if you have authority to posses?

2. Anyone? C'mon Canadians

3. Ummmm not a med patient here but likely need to keep it out of public view, like in your house.(personally I would follow Colorado's superb example)

But in all honesty I see people every week toking in public and I am positive that most are not patients.  So as long as you are not selling, waving it in public view and use responsibly, toke on!

4. True I just meant legally would a cop be able to fuck with you if you were walking your dog on the sidewalk smoking a j or a blunt. You see I'm brown and unfortunately cops like to fuck with us even if we are not doing anything illegal so my question is would a cop be able to ticket or otherwise fuck with me and would it hold up in court? Also would you like to become legal pm me I found some great people.

5. Oh well be careful my man. You don't need me to tell you how cops are with black folks.

6. I would like to be legal at some point in my life but atm I am very happy with the bud I get now.  Mostly hoping for recreational use sometime in the near future.