Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Heated & Natural Decarboxylation Testing Project for THC & High-CBD

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by PsychedelicSam, Jul 11, 2014.

1. sam....you sir get 5 FUCK YEAHS! for the first paragraph of your post!

2. Hey Sam,

How are you doing? Great work on this thread (we expect no less from PSam) as well as your other threads.

Sam, my dispensary started dispensing cannabis in foil (think potato chip bag) kind of bag. 10 grams per bag.

Could I just put the still sealed bag in a sunny spot for a decarb? Temp is in mid 90's here.

If yes, how long should I let my weed dry?

Please don't tell me to have it tested out of the bag and after the sun to compare, there are no services like that here.

Sam, thanks again for all of your help in the GD dept and for everything you do to help folks in pain.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. #23 STIGGY, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Sick brings an interesting point to the table
    I understand the science behind what he is saying
    But I would be affraid of the bud getting way to hot in the foil bag
    and thus doing the opposite of the results he wants.
    Interesting.
    I wonder if you could put the foil bag with bud in the oven at 220 for 30mins and be done
    There would be no smell as long as bags hold.

Welcome to the new thread, smf, and thanks for the kind words. 

A lot of the dispensaries are doing the same thing here and I hate it. They package up a bunch of those bags of varying sizes and then just stick them on the shelf where it then dries out even more. You should be able to do it in the bag as long as there's no plastic or anything else that may melt or leach from the packaging. You may want to open the package first just to see how fresh it is. If it's pretty moist still, you may want to leave the package you're going to use open over night and let any of the excess moisture evaporate then seal it back up the next day before putting in the sun. 

Since you've been doing this for a while now, you should be able to tell when your material is decarbed. It will have that crunchy feel to it but if you keep the buds whole, you run the risk of not getting the decarb all the way through so if you can break it down first it would help. You're in a very arid area and with intense sun so if you put it in the windshield or rear window of a vehicle it should be ready in ah hour or so. If you leave it as whole bud it will take longer. 

Just use your experience to tell when it's crumbly enough for you. I wouldn't expect you or anyone else to do a bunch of testing on your medicine. It's expensive, hard to find and doesn't really give you immediate results anyway. Experience is the key and you have plenty. You shouldn't have any problems. Don't forget about it sitting in the sun, though, or it might get a little too toasty. It's better to pull it a little early if you're not sure instead of getting it too dry. As we've seen here, it will continue to decarb with the heated reduction and also with aging.

I hope this helps. Stay safe, my friend.  :) 

• Like Like x 1
    It all boils down to vigilance, Stih. If you don't pay attention then you can ruin it, yes, but that can happen if you leave it in the oven too long. Here in my desert, the temperature in a hot car gets up to 150F within minutes but not much hotter. If you have the bag in the window then it will get a little hotter but not as hot as your oven. I left a tape player in my windshield once for a couple of hours and when I got back in the car it had melted the cartridge and the edges of the player so much that I had to throw it away. But the oven is hotter.  :) 

• Like Like x 1
  6. #26 PsychedelicSam, Aug 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2015
    Tips Concerning Laboratory Analysis You Need to Know
    Over the last few months I have been having a lot of things tested in preparation for this thread and I have found a lot of my assumptions about laboratory analysis are based upon a predilection to believe in "science" and not the actual science that's revealed. Lab testing is more of a crap shoot than an exact image of your cannabis product and if any of you have an inclination, as I do, to find out the real details in numbers and hard data, I want to take this opportunity to give you a little heads up about what to expect and what not to expect.

I have had samples tested about 15 times since I started this project and used 2 different labs in 2 different states, both medically legal states and all of them HPLC, High Performance Light Chromagraphy, which is the only method that provides the analysis of both the acid and active forms of cannabinoids separately, ie THC/THCA. Not all labs are able to do HPLC and the ones that do differ greatly. Most lab results that are quoted by dispensaries are Gas Chromagraphy and just measures total cannabinoids. You can't compare a GC result and an HPLC one.

The criteria for cannabis testing is controlled by the DEA. The states that have legalized in some form or other have to petition the federal government to be allowed permission to use those criteria in their individual states. Those states will then license the use of that data and the labs then have to apply for a license in order to receive and use the specific software, from the federal government, that reads those values. Because cannabis is Schedule 1, there are no independent sources that corroborate that data so that is one minus just coming out of the gate.
    The lab I use in my state just recently got licensed to use the data to read for CBDA which came separately from the other HPLC testing. The other one I use is in a state where it's been legal for a while and they had the full set. I'm beginning to think that the local lab either got screwed by the state or can't read the results properly because their tests, at least for tintures, don't give anything other than THCA and THC. Because of that, I have to break off testing for a while.

Here's the main tip...if you're serious about the testing, be prepared to put out some cash. You will not get real world results with just one, especially if it's something other than plant material. Bud is fine, although I have seen some big mistakes, but edible and tincture testing is nowhere near perfect so you will have to perform extra tests just to zero in the range. That's where I am now. The last test was completely off the map due to some irregularities at the lab that I have now learned happens quite often. It's a complete wash and now I have to run some more tests so that I can dial in on the real results. I just don't have the cash right now to follow up on these. Hopefully some day.

If you're serious about setting up a testing project, be prepared for frustration as you learn that it isn't an exact science. If at all possible, use multiple labs. One lab may be really good at one thing but not another and vice versa with another lab. Some do edibles well while other don't. One may use linear graphs while others use a bar graph or pie chart and each is good for different data.

A good study takes time so while this thread may be inactive for long periods of time, it is not dead. I've got to do some more lab research and take care of my health, more importantly, over the next couple of months but the tests shall resume. If anyone out there has some tests on decarb or would like to participate, let me know. The more the merrier. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Dam
    Wish they could get their acts together
    We need weed legal all over period>
    Good Job on the work so far Sam
    And for that we Thank You
    Stiggy

8. Awesome thread and thank you so much for your work and efforts. I am also suffering some pretty severe chronic pain and I have kept my sanity by delving into as much information on this amazing medicine as I can. I tend to be an obsessive researcher when its something that fascinates me and although I am not in a friendly territory to have lab tests done, I also think to some extent repeated anecdotal evidence does start to show the patterns. I am really interested in naturally debarbing, how can you not be when time and time again naturally decarbed buds show themselves to have more medicinal benefit especially in the treatment of chronic pain which in it'self is a pretty decent indicator.At least that has been my experience,

Another factor that I think is often overlooked, is the potential medicinal benefits of ruderalis. I dont have any evidence to back this up but in my personal experience I have found autos to be far superior painkillers to photo plants - EVERY single time.Granted it may be because of my type of pain which is generally spasms and nerve pain. For me there is almost no comparison. I am on a mission to find out why this is.

I have a couple questions for you if you dont mind:

Firstly I am assuming you have tried your tinctures that have been naturally decarbed several times over a long period of time, from your experience at what point does it start to become active from natural decarbing and how steep are the jumps in psychoactivity lets say each week?

I appreciate we are trying to move away from anecdotal evidence but a simple answer on this for example will allow me to make ND oil and give it to my mother at which point say after 90 days plus it gets too much for her it may be perfect for me. It means we can both get the much needed medicinal benefit and compare notes a few months down the line. Even if funds were not an issue, testing is, that is why you are making a huge difference with your work here especially for us in legally hostile territories.

Also making oil from buds that have been naturally decarbed creates a red oil which never shows up when using buds that haven't been decarbed. Do you have any idea what causes this? I made a batch from my trim from a recent harvest and threw two decent sized buds that have been curing for several months and the oil is almost blood red. Seems this is very common.

Also in your research have you come across anything that would suggest winterising could damage cannabinoids and terpines.

Thank you so much for your work, funny how desperate people find answers my friend and it does sound like you are suffering. I know the feeling but at least we have something that nobody can take away, an ever increasing knowledge base on the most medicinal plant known to man. If I was religious I would say God bless you but I wont, instead I wish you all the best and hope positive vibes flood your way.

9. #29 PsychedelicSam, Mar 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015

Thanks, Jack, I appreciate your interest. Also, good timing. I have finally been able to do another test and am about ready to announce a pretty definitive piece to the puzzle but first I'm having the sample run again to verify the results before making it public. A little tease on that is that it appears that after 1 year from harvest there is only about a 1.5% rate of decarboxylation from a jarred humidity controlled environment. I hope to have more details on that up tomorrow. 

The same cannot be said for alcohol tincture. I have tests that indicate a 35% increase in decarb after 2 months @ room temperature. That will be the next test and I hope to find it fully decarbed by now but we'll see on that one. I have made tincture and other products many, many times with naturally decarbed trim so that is where my experience comes from. It was already aged when I got it and fully psychoactive for oral dosing. The activation process for buds seems to be quite long if today's test results are any indication, although placing it in a tincture will speed up the process. 

It's my opinion that a Green Dragon extraction, and possibly RSO-type oil, starts gaining some activity after about a month. As the results on Post 17 show, there was a marked increase in activation over 2 months. These samples were from air dried fan leaf about 3 months after harvest so it had a larger percentage of THC to start than a fresher, cured bud might have but the increased percentage of activation should remain similar. 

I have used a completely non-decarbed tincture before and found that the physical effects for most strains were comparable for Indica dominants but Sativas can be devastating for some people. Psychoactive properties of both were present but of a different nature. Indicas often produce as much pain relief but without the heavy couchlock with maybe a tad more cerebral effects, not necessarily psychoactivity but more of a clarity of thought. Sativas on the other hand can produce heightened anxiety, panic, hyperactivity, shaking, tremors, etc for those not real accomplished with handling those effects.

I'm afraid I don't know a lot about the ruderalis branch of the family other than a few autos I've tried but each of those seemed to have the full array of pain killing properties. Other than that I have no information to make any kind of judgement but it is another topic that definitely needs to be studied a bit deeper.

Red oil can have a few different sources. If it's naturally decarbed, it's been aging for a while and most of the chlorophyll has broken down and the colors of the pistils deepen and can become a deep amber which can be almost maroon. I have experienced this before. I've seen purple, too. I know that red oil is produced from steam distillation, too, and various solvents. Some say that red oil is less potent but has a higher yield. That's something for my "to do" list.

I winterize my Green Dragon but do not winterize my oil since it is specifically for optimal health benefits. While the waxes and oils that filter out with winterization can influence the overall taste and purity, they also have their own properties that add to the medical profile. I use Green Dragon where taste is important and oil only for my health. I really don't notice any difference, though.

I hope to have further tests posted in the next few months and look forward to having many more conversations with you about the results.  [​IMG] 

• Like Like x 1
  10. #30 Jack Dabs, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Wow Sam thanks for such a concise reply. It seems we do indeed have plenty to discuss. At the moment I have more questions than answers but thats never a bad thing when trying to learn.

Your test results are very interesting and again thank you for sharing your findings. Can you imagine if those results of 1.5% decarb over a year were accurate and predictable how much easier it would be to control the whole process. It would mean being able to harvest and continue to cure buds in a jar knowing that they are decarbing at a particular rate. It means we could create a new batch as needed and depending on how long they have been curing in jars we could use a sliding scale to determine when they should become psychoactive when converted into oil/tinctures.

Thank you for those rough estimates, I have a decent amount of herb from a recent harvest and that allows me figure out a way forward as to how to best use it for ongoing pain management. I will likely make some tomorrow and start taking it right away as there is medicinal benefit in THCa and CBDa and anything that can help with pain at this stage would be welcomed. I will then be able to monitor changes in psychoactivity over time as well as the difference in pain relief.

Here is my biggest problem and I could really do with some advice here if you dont mind? Where i live i dont have access to grain alcohol and the closest I could find was 192 proof Polish vodka which is imported. It comes to roughly $50 for a 500ml bottle which is obviously really expensive to use for making oil. My plan is to use 99.9% iso alcohol and to evaporate it using only a fan blowing over it. Once it has been evaporated I plan to use just a little Polish vodka just to dilute the residue and mix it up again into a liquid state. I have heard from Grow Goddess that this can cause it be become a little clumpy and difficult to use without winterizing and filtering it again. I will have to do a small run to see exactly what she means so that i can try to figure out a workaround. 

I am pretty keen to avoid winterising and keep the tincture as medicinal as possible. I don't mind a bit of plant waxes, my main concern is to retain the medicinal integrity of the product. Do you have any ideas as to how I can make the best medicine using what I have to hand?

The next obvious question would be how long would you recommend soaking the bud in iso alcohol for. I usually do 2 washes of 3 minutes each and have found that to be a decent balance between the amber oil and the darker green oil but obviously this is pertaining to RSO type oil made with heat. Perhaps a longer wash is not as terrible as some people make out. Personally I don't really care about the taste just so long as the medicinal benefit is there.

Also what would you recommend in terms of filtering? I don't want to filter out any medicine so just looking for a nice edible clean product and my thinking is that one run through a single coffee filter should do the job?

I am planning on giving it a go tomorrow, at least starting the iso alcohol evaporation process and will keep you up to date with my progress as well as any observations.

Have you found taking the tincture before it has decarbed helps with your pain at all? It sounds like we have pain in similar areas. I have 2 prolapsed discs in my lower back and a problem in the hip joint which is under investigation and the nerve pain and spasming is excruciating and relentless, so if THCa and CBDa helps I am all for it. I will continue to take it until it decarbs and get a good idea for myself as to when the psychoactivity starts ramping up but thank you for giving me a good idea before I even start. My product is freshly harvested so I guess its perfect timing to start right at the beginning.

11. #31 IcePacked, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Hey Sam! Thanks for showing me this thread, man. This is awesome. I'm really glad to see numbers and numerical proof being given to research instead of blind claims made by companies. I just saw Jack Dabs' post and I am referencing this part in particular: 

I am also very interested in the length of time for washing as well as a filtering medium. Also, what constitutes plant waxes? Is it the terpenes or is it the resin or something else?

Also Jack, how do you prep your bud before you wash it? Grind, Decarb, Freeze? Any or all of those? I'm curious. 

So Sam, I also see how that one graph you mentioned could be confusing, I think it's the scale of the graph? Where the THC and THCA levels are equal at ~6%? I could be wrong, haha. I also need some clarification- these tests were with GD tincture, correct? Not raw cannabis? If this is true, how would you expect the effects to differ with raw cannabis? Do you think the solution offers some altered thermodynamic diffusion of heat? As in chemical contact in a liquid vs contact with hot air. I assume this would affect the level of heating it. Perhaps not. You seem to be extremely knowledgeable on this and have the means to produce astounding results. I plan on moving any further questions on this subject to you, haha! Thanks again. Cheers. 

12. #32 PsychedelicSam, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015

Hi, Jack. I'm working on the analysis for the last test and should have it ready in a day or two but one thing I have calculated is that the rate of decarb for that sample was actually 14.6% over the course of a year, so I missed a decimal point in my original estimation. I do the analysis in my main thread and then when I have it worked out, I put the completed outcome over here. I use it for a teaching aid as I deduce the relevance and try to show how I arrived at those conclusions and try to get some interaction from the readers. If you want to follow along, I'll include the links at the bottom of this post. 

If you use iso you will need to winterize but that's not a bad thing. I winterize my personal tinctures and I notice no difference with effects. One run through the filter after winterization is all you need. There should be no lumpiness or clumping. The iso oil should just dissolve in the vodka with a little stirring. Leave it in the freezer for 24-48 hours before filtering. You can use it in the Green Dragon form for edibles, tinctures, topicals and toking.

If you have a good Indica, the pain relief is still there for a non-decarbed product but not the couchlock or much head effects. A non-decarbed Sativa can be trouble for someone with anxiety and panic issues and pain will sometimes intensify. The Indica, however, will leave you with a clear head and mobility along with the pain relief, more like a Sativa dominant than an Indica. 

I use a total soak time of about 4 hours spread between 2 runs but I use ethanol. Iso will pull the same compounds and can be used the same way to draw out the other compounds. Using a freezer will greatly increase your efficiency. Here's my simpler how-to thread that will give you some ideas of how to proceed with slight differences due to the iso. Dragon Lite.....another Tincture Thread.

I might point out that the recent sample was kept in a very controlled setting sealed in a jar with a Boveda 62% humidity pack and not opened for a year. The next set of dry material samples will examine other drying scenarios including dessicants, but no heat, and plain old air dry. Got a lot of work ahead. 

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1102315-another-tincture-thread-try-youll-like.html/page-347#entry21477026
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1102315-another-tincture-thread-try-youll-like.html/page-349#entry21483182
    http://forum.grasscity.com/incredible-edible-herb/1102315-another-tincture-thread-try-youll-like.html/page-350#entry21489215

These links are the start of the analysis for the latest sample. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    It seems like you were interested in actually knowing about decarb instead of just knowing how to do it so I brought you here for the basics. There is still a lot of knowledge to be gleaned but we've got a good start on things. I'm going to recommend that you check out the links I gave Jack in the post above. I'd like to recommend my main thread but that's a lot of reading so Dragon Lite is a good place to start. 

Plant waxes are inert compounds in the plant that when cold can be filtered out but they don't really cause any problem. If you are going for a toking product then they can cause some harshness. In a tincture they can cause a little cloudiness over time when refrigerated. It can cause a buildup of residue if using to transfer to another medium like glycerin or agave nectar. 

The tests here are both dry material and GD, with most being the tincture. The one you reference with the nearly equal columns is after a 2 month sit and it shows the increase in THC while at the same time showing the decrease in THCA. The first set of tests are the results from a heated decarb of dry material and others include no decarb, heated reduction of the GD vs natural reduction and no heat at any point. 

Here's an Index/Table of contents for my projects. Index/Table of Contents[​IMG] 

• Like Like x 2
  14. #34 Jack Dabs, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2015
    Thanks so much for the info Sam. Also thanks for clearing up the decarb rate, I did think that was on the low side, but wasnt sure how you were storing them, I have heard of sealed seeds germinating after 15+ years so not much would surprise me. You said the data needed to be explained so i wasnt getting too hung up on that for now. What still interests me is that with that data we will have a good idea of decarb over the year, now obviously that will not be an even percentage over the 12 months as i would imagine the decarb process would escalate over time eg first month may be 2 percent second month 4 percent etc. Where i think that is really useful is if we know where about the decarb process would be for our buds (considering how long they have cured for) we can then start painting a picture of how long they would need to be in alcohol and create a sliding scale. So if your buds have been cured for 6 months then maybe you only have to wait one month for a full decarb on the tincture etc.

Obviously that would mean monthly testing to get to that point and that is not your burden but i am sure someone will pick up that torch somewhere along the line maybe companies who are making commercial tinctures. Sorry loads of painkillers at the moment and my wits are a bit dulled, hope that makes sense.

Interesting that you soak for 4 hours total, I may try that this time or I may try a quick wash and keep the ''waste'' to make a topical cream. I am really not sure how to go about that so at this stage its a bit more homework but if you have any ideas on how to make canna creams or lotions I would really appreciate any info. I am pretty keen to attack this pain from multiple angles and see what fits best for both pain and desired lifestyle or at least something resembling that.

So my plan is this:

Buds and alcohol in the freezer for 24+ hours
    Iso wash for (undecided) amount of time
    Strain into a pyrex dish and put a stocking over it (for dust, hair etc)
    Air dry with a fan blowing over it
    Dilute residue with 192 proof polish vodka to get back to liquid form
    Back in the freezer for 24+ hours
    Filter once through coffee filter and put into vials

Please could you tell me if this is correct and/or if there are any steps missing?

I really appreciate all your help and efforts.

15. Natural Decarb Project Dry Material Update
    Blue Jewel test.jpg Jewel2006.jpg
     ​

I have added another point of reference to our natural decarb project that is nearing it's first anniversary. That "point of reference" is a very important key to our continuing research and while it's not a completely surprising event, the extent of the difference in expectations and actual results is interesting and opens a bunch of new points of study. 

First, a brief history of the sample. It is a bud from a harvest in March '14 and another bud from that same harvest was tested in April after drying. It's unknown if the buds are from the same plant but there were only 6 plants in the harvest. I mention this point because you will see a noticeable difference in cannabinoid content between the two samples but that isn't important for this study. Conversion from the acid to the cannabinoid forms is the main interest. This bud has been kept in a sealed jar with the humidity controlled by a Boveda humidipak @ 62%. It was seldom opened so there was basically no air exchange during that year. 

This particular result will redefine how I look at decarb in some cases and will definitely alter some advice I have been giving, but not as much as you might think. This was a very controlled experiment and is the point at which we begin to work our way to actuality. It opens the door to several interesting scenarios which I will discuss at too much length later more than likely. 

Get out your textbooks and turn to the first chapter......no, not really but our first look at the analysis is going to take on the form of a word problem from math class. In fact, it's something from very basic statistical analysis that will give you an understanding (I hope) of simple comparative statistics. That is the method we will be using to analyze these numbers since the numbers themselves are not equal but representative. 

The images below have been edited to indicate the data needed to solve the problem. The image on the left is the original sample from 1 year ago and the image on the right is the recent sample. Please select an image to see the expanded view. The data that is circled includes the total cannabinoids, THC & THCA for each sample. 

Jewel1a.jpg Jewel2a.jpg
     ​
    It's fairly easy to see how to get the apparent percentage of natural decarboxylation but how do you get the representative percentage considering the large discrepancy between the total cannabinoid count of the samples? You want to find the percentage of THC to THCA on each test. The formula for that is as follows:
    First Sample:
    A/B = x/100 with A & B the known values
    Invert and cross multiply  Bx = A * 100
    In this sample "A" is the amount of known THC and "B" is the known amount of THCA = 1.95/18.6
    Step 2 for this sample is 18.6x = 195
    Percentage of THC to THCA in this sample is  x = 195÷18.6 = 10.48%
    Second Sample:
    a/b=x/100 > 3.21/12.8=x/100 > 12.8x=321 > x=321÷12.8 = 25.078 

In order to find the percentage of decarboxylation attained in one year for these samples you would subtract the smaller, sample A, from the larger, sample B.
    25.078-10.48=14.598%.

In review, our sample was kept in a sealed jar with the humidity controlled at 62% at room temperature for one year and was seldom disturbed with decarb occurring at a rate of 14.6% per year. This will be our control for future dry material sampling using other techniques. 

Our next test will be a one year sampling of Green Dragon as soon as I get some extra cash. [​IMG] 

<div> 

</div> 

• Like Like x 1
  16. [​IMG] Project Updates Coming Soon [​IMG]

I'm happy to announce, to anyone who cares, that I have finally gotten a long way on this over the last few months and have discovered quite a few things that I'm excited to share with you. I'll start adding the test results and scenarios as soon as I get them in an organized format. Some of the information already presented has been amended and extended so I will be editing some of the original posts that have new and/or changed material.

Along with the natural decarb project I am going to include what I believe to be an important study on heated decarb scenarios with time and temperature results. Previous assumptions have been erroneous on a number of factors related to this subject and I have multiple sources verifying my data.

I have just started a new natural decarb project that I will call The Dark Star Genesis. It uses a lab tested 28% Dark Star strain that has been made into a Green Dragon tincture. The material has not been decarbed nor had any heat applied anywhere in the process. The evaporative concentration is occuring naturally in a cabinet, slowly, and once it reaches a concentration of 4g/fl oz it will be capped and tested. This material has a lot of CBDA which has not been converted to other cannabinoids yet and it is going to be interesting to see which compounds form and diminish during the course of the project, 3-6 months.

Many of the lab results have been posted in my main thread and if you want a sneak peak, you can begin HERE and progress through the end of the thread. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. So Is there any effect to the GD Genesis Juice?
    You need to try it at least once before you age it.
    Way to Go Sam

18. Jack, I'm sorry that I missed your last post. Please forgive me if you are still around. The monthly testing is being done. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's almost totally inactive so there would be no psychoactive effects but it would be good for some conditions. This is for science but I'll definitely try it when it's finished in a few months. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. I was joking but was not sure
    You have been known to work Magic around these here Parts