The Indica Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Fair do's then mate.  Has she got the finishing grinder?  it makes a hell of a difference to how the mflb vapes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. No, but she has a nice kief catching grinder she uses with both the MFLB and the Dragon Lite. How is this grinder so special for the MFLB? I would imagine it would also be great for the Dragon Lite since the two vapes work pretty much the same as far as I can tell other than MFLB needs to have stripped down batteries making it tough for my wife to carry batteries in her purse. I told her to just quit that stupid job but she won't.
    Anyway what is so special about this grinder? Maybe I will buy her one.

3. It grinds the herb to an almost powder like consistency (much like the consistency of kief)  I've got a 4 part grinder and no matter how many times I grind it will never get the same grade of grind as the FG does.  It may seem expensive for a wooden grinder but it's a work of art and very pleasing to use.

As for the batteries. The mflb batts are peeled but the come with a little cap to put over the + end to stop shorting..  Sorry to bang on about the mflb but it's a far superior vape than the DL is. After all the DL is just a cheap copy in the end.  It would be much better for her long term health to use it over the DL, as it's made from proven safe materials. The DL isn't..

4. #24 lwien, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014

Not only that, but the grinder fits right on top of the MFLB so you can grind right into the trench without any spillage whatsoever.

• Like Like x 2
  5. #25 Steams71, Jul 9, 2014
    Yep, sure does. How did I forget that..lol.  Not so sure on it fitting the DL though ;)

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yeah I know about the battery caps but arguing with my wife is a fruitless endeavour. She found a link last October which said the Dragon Lite was made out of the same materials as the MFLB so I ordered her one. She is happy with the Dragon Lite and you can't tell her it is shitty without proof that it is, which no one has provided so I am not going to talk to her about any more, I love sex and another argument about her work time vape is likely to put an end to that for at least a day or so. She is probably an even bigger pot head than I am, well that is hard to call we are both always stoned.
    Anyway I was reading the product description and reviews on the finishing grinder and it sounds to me like this thing drops the weed directly into the trench? Like it sits right over it so she wouldn't have to actually drop the ground weed from the grinder to the MFLB is that right? If this thing directly drops the weed into the vape there would be far less chance of spilling which is an issue for her when she is vaping in the ladies room. If this thing is what I am thinking it is I am ordering it right away.

7. Fuck yeah. I just ordered her one from Amazon. She is gonna love this. No more wiping up spilled herb from the floor with wet paper towels. Thank you guys she is gonna love this thing.

• Like Like x 2
  8. #28 Steams71, Jul 9, 2014
    Special favours for you tonight then.. ;) lol

Edit.  Tell her she'll get more stoned with the mflb than the DL as it heats better ;)  

I'll shut up now..lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. I think they are the same exact size, but I've never actually held the Dragon Lite in my hand out of the package so I don't really know. She will find out. I actually made her a D battery powered adapter for the MFLB that she refuses to use. The adapter won't work in the DL because of the metal battery cover with the DL. I kind of hope this thing doesn't fit on top of the DL so she ends up using the D battery adapter I spent two hours on and she never uses. D batteries hold far more of a charge than those AA's do. I thought this was a pretty good idea but she loves her DL.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Indica seems like a solid vaporizer. From early reviews it seems to be basically a better more user friendly pax. There have been some issues with off gassing it seems though from some units so I dont think I would be willing to buy one until that is for sure corrected.

Here's a link directly from Magic Flight. They hold a patent for their design, and here are their findings:

http://www.magic-flight.com/images/counterfeits/Dragon_Lite.pdf

Thats good that its working out for her, but its not made out of the same materials, unless they've changed something. The ones I've seen were made of plastic. Either way, again, glad its working out for her, just sucks she had to support a company thats producing a knock off.

• Like Like x 2
  12. If you guys are interested in powering your MFLB with a D battery let me know and I will tell you how to make the adapter. It is cheap to make you can buy all the parts on Ebay for about $5 and takes about an hour to assemble. The thing works great in the now unused MFLB.
    I hope to get special favors when the grinder comes in, yes. I might even mention that the MFLB heats up better and will get her higher. She might go for that line. I just am not willing to push the issue as I am sure you can understand.

• Like Like x 2
  13. I totally agree but she likes what she likes. I am surely not going to take it away from her I gave it to her as part of her birthday present and she is a head strong 32 year old woman. Arguing with women accomplishes nothing except insuring you won't get any action.

• Like Like x 2
    Yeah I can understand that... I remember seeing a coffee mug I was going to buy for my wife. It said "I have the pussy so I get to make the decisions". 

• Like Like x 1
    Haha omg... unless the argument gets heated enough that it erupts into sex....

And to keep this on track, yeah get an indica! its like a evolved Pax!

• Like Like x 1
  16. You just can't argue with that..  They also have the boobage.....

mmmm ...boobs....

• Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks we totally got off topic. Yeah I think the Indica will be my next vape. I think I might order myself one for my birthday. Yes, I am that big a dork I buy myself a birthday present every year.

• Like Like x 2
    ... And to keep this on track, boobs really go well with an Indica vape!

No you're not that big of a dork. Because if you are then I am too lol... 

On track statement: The Indica vape makes a great b-day present!

• Like Like x 1