Did Jesus Smoke Weed?

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by spliffhitter77, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Just wondering if anyone thinks Jesus smoked weed? There had to been a good chance right? With all the nomads and whatnot befriending him?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Believe his magic heal oil, idk the.biblical term, was apparently cannabis oil. Why he healed so many.

3. Maybe :confused_2: . I read somewhere that scientist found a cave in Jerusale that was believed to have been a location where Jesus performed baptisms and in the cave they found a jar with the remnants of a hemp based lotion that he anointed his followers in before baptizing them.

4. Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Nahh he only dabbed errl

6. From his rectum iirc.

7. I am 100% sure his Pops did...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Considering his believed time and location.

He probably smoked a lot of hash and fucked a lot of bitches.

He didnt need money, because he was jesus.

And also the first recorded zombie.

9. Yes he did. I found his pipe and threw it away, but that was before I became cool, now we smoke often.

guod

10. No, he was a juice-head.   At a drunken wedding party, the wine was all gone, so he performed magic and turned water into booze.  

Christ-insanity and Judaism are in no way supportive of any psychedelic substances, including marijuana.  These faiths want to keep you weak and stupid.  

11. Oh, thanks for the correction, I'm so stupid! I hate myself! I hate myself! :crying:.

12. Nothing personal, it's only my opinion.  

13. Y'all crazy....will you train me?

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

14. #16 classngrass, Jul 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2014
    Moses did
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404976637.298977.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. IF he ever did exist, given the supposed time that the church claims he lived and the area he supposedly lived his life in, he definitely did.

Dudes in that part of the world had been making hash for probably more than 100 years before Jesus' apparent birth.

Take that conservative religious nuts. Your idol was one of us! :smoking:

16. its easy drop acid 4 times and ur deemed crazy over here. then have weed for 6 years and a lot of shrooms too.

Jesus probably smoked opeium.... been in the middle east for longer than weed i belive. why do you think people kept seeing angels!
    mary smoked opium saw an angel then got pregnant..... had sex with sum guy who said im an angel after.
    joseph had to be on sumthing stronger than weed to belive his wife had an emaculate conception and an angels told her its a gift from god.

think if ur mrs comes to you and tells u she is having gods baby and its def not urs.... u say its a mirical and raise him tellung ur kid there the son of god.

Dont think so!

first grow http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1313862-First-Timer-Nft-With-Cfl's-Or-Kents-Bag-Seed

17. they were tripping from the ergot on their grains and bread

18. That. . . is actually a really good theory.