Hiding A Soda Bottle Bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Wolf Shady, Jul 6, 2014.

1. What are some good spots to hide a bong made out of a soda bottle in my room? I need a good spot no one is likely to find

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 Smokin'Sniper, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    pics would help. under your bed  and in your dresser come to mind off the bat. btw, i wouldnt buy any nice glass if your having trouble with a pop bottle. i unfourtunately know this from experience. but sometimes you gotta get downright crafty. modify a pice of furniture. like secret agent shit. use the wonderful engineering, the same thought process that helped you make the home made bong in the first place =D

3. I'm not having trouble just trying to get a better spot but thanks man

4. personally, i recycle so i just keep it in the bottom of the bag untill i take them in

5. I always hid shit in shoe boxes or bags in the very back of my non walk in closet.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. Yeah it's in a small pocket of a backpack in the back of my closet

7. It's a soda bottle.. Make them as needed?

8. I don't drink much soda so I keep them till I can make another one

9. don't keep and store shitty plastic bongs. It's plastic toss it and make a new one as needed. If u smoke often invest in any glass piece!!

10. Don't leave that smelly ass shit in ur room if ur trying to hide it dude.. Instead of a nasty ass soda bottle bong why don't u just get a cheap spoon? Smaller, taste better, GLASS & easier to hide.. I don't get it :confused_2:

11. Cause I can't get anything better yet and I had to throw my last pipe away so I wouldn't get caught once so I'm about to buy a new bowl or I've been thinking of getting a glass bong

12. Keister the bottle son

Sent from my XT1058 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. The trash can!!

14. Well just hide the slide in a good spot, like hollow out a highlighter or a deodorant container, and put the bottle at the bottom of the trash can in your room. But if your mom takes out your garbage then disregard this post

This is the strangest life I've ever known

15. I didnt read any comments but I hide my 15 inch mav and ashcatcher behind me 37 inch tv and its virtually invisible unless you walk to the opposite wall in my room. Also, safe because nobody will mess with your tv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. If its just a bottle, just make a new one each time you smoke, just keep a recycling can around and when you need one, wash it out and make a new one... it takes me like 3 minutes to make a waterbottle bong lol

Sent from my LGMS323 using Grasscity Forum mobile app