Dying Light

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tokesmith, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Im not even in old town yet so i dont have the pyza haha

Im way ahead level wise than where i am plot wise.... i just finished the pit recently

I cant wait for the level 24 bonus stuff... no running out of stamina running or fighting lol you are just a juggernaut pretty much

2. Not just that the Grappling hook lasts way longer and zombie camo seems to last about 3 full minutes.

I think the most useless perk for me was the Shield. By the time you can unlock it, you're already beast enough to take on anything. I will admit using the blast shield and sending zombies flying is pretty satisfying.

Ive used a shield like 3 times against humans.... i never have it equipped when i would even use it and side stepping is so much easier

cant wait to get off work and smash in some skulls

4. It's cool for humans but since you left the pit you should have Rais' gun which can take out a room full of armed guys from distance in as little as 10 seconds. Or go stealth with some throwing stars/tomahawks.

I usually just beat them to death with a throwing star/ melee combo haha

I dont have his gun yet though... its in old town and i havent done the mission to be taken to "sector 0" which im assuming is old town lol i was going to last night but my friend had never played and he was talking shit so i made him start a game, and 5 hours later he was still going :laughing:

6. Yea same thing happened with my brother. I let him play my game when I was starting all over and he ended up playing every side mission / challenge he could. It's a pretty addicting game. Sometimes I would just run around the city seeing how long I could go without stopping or getting held up by obstacles . Or others I spent hours drop kicking zombies off roofs in old town. This game makes Dead island look like garbage.

7. #47 SIRSOG, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

yea he loved Dead Island, as did I, but now he knows the wonders of Dying Light haha I made him start his own game though, i was too powerful and you gotta learn the ropes the hard way :devious:

I wonder if Deep Silver will do anything to Dead Island 2 now that they have seen the success of Dying Light.... Techland pretty much gave them the middle finger with it lol

8. From the looks of it, Deep Silver is in some Deep Brown if they don't step up their mechanics on the next game. Rip Tide was such a fuckin let down.

Rip tide was so disappointing... it felt so rushed....

Dead Island 2 better be outstanding or thats the end of that series

10. You know the biggest letdown? Dead Island had one of the most epic trailers I've seen for a game. Seriously it gave me chills. Then the game was horrible :laughing:

11. #51 SIRSOG, Mar 26, 2015

haha yea that backwards and forwards slow mo story about the family dying was crazy...

they didnt indicate at all that the game was more humor aimed in a survival setting than serious... that trailer made it seem like it was going to give you feels and shit hahahaha

the trailer for dead island 2 makes it VERY clear its a less serious series...

i liked dead island the first time through though, it was at least entertaining if not just all around funny half the time lol

12. Yea it was cool but I was expecting a story similar to something like The Last of Us after watching that trailer. I like how they actually included the family in the game though . That was cool.

Did you know Dead Islands best weapon "the Right Hand of Glova" is in Dying Light? It's pretty cool but finding it can be a little difficult. I love how they put the Stasis Grenades in here too , gives it that Dead Space feel. I get a boner for cool Easter eggs like that and this game has quite a few of them.

Yea I am going to try and get all the crazy blueprints haha

the Korek machete is pretty fuckin cool... and EXPcalibur lol

Trust me.... the Korek will be worthless in a couple missions when you're picking up weapons that do 600-1000 damage stock. It was awesome in the Slums but doesnt "cut it" in Old Town. 

Also try to find the Angel Sword blueprint, its one of the best in the game and will give most of your weapons an awesome boost. 

15. #55 SIRSOG, Mar 26, 2015
    A high powered katana with the angel sword mod and 3 king bonus things can do over 2500 damage from what ive seen haha

i want that kinda shit!!!

16. #56 WaxPayne, Mar 26, 2015

Thats my go to weapon [​IMG] Fuck hammers, they're way too slow although the ground pound move does look quite badass [​IMG]

17. Lol my friend left work early to hang with my roommate and play this shit....

What a baller

18. Lol dying light fools joke

1427911096156.jpg

19. Just started playing this again. My save was corrupted so had to start over. If any one is on Xbox One let me know so we can COOP

20. So what's up bro, this game pretty good or what? Thinking bout buying it but am I too late?