Dying Light

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Tokesmith, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Wow. Story just got real . Hint: I just got out of the museum .

2. Super dope game, loved using the mods for this on my PC.

3. WILLDABEA5T0420 HERE I PLAY THE SHIT OUT OF THAT GAME. THATS MY GAMERTAG ON X1

4. Shit this game looks good. Enjoyed dead island, but got pretty bored of the storyline. Gameplay in this looks like a far better dead island.
    The fact that it's only on Xbox one is soulcrushing. Really wanted to get this but only got a 360 :/

The devs said that in order to get it to run on the previous gen they had to dumb it down so much it felt like a different game lol

Might be a good thing, it would probably be as broken as Dead Island: Rip Tide was if they made it like that.... that game was so buggy

6. Yeah I heard that, as you say it's probably a good thing. Never bothered with riptide, heard it was more or less the exact same game as the 1st so didn't see the point. Games like this make me want to get an Xbox one though haha.

its the exact same as one, with a new class, no boss battle, and you will be lucky to beat it before one of the billion glitches erases your save game

and the map didnt work at all lol

but yea i will be grabbin Dying Light on ps4 whenever i finish/get bored with Dragon Age... my friend has DL and said its one of the best in the genre since survival horror was pretty much just resident evil style games

8. Haha that's some bullshit man, so glad I didnt waste money on that shit. It seriously looks as though it could go down as one of the best. Didn't give a shit about getting a next gen console, but this game alone has seriously got me considering it. Just put myself in debt and work it off over the next few months haha.

9. I haven't played this in awhile I was having fun with it lol

10. Dying Light definitely gets a solid 8/10 from me. 
    Thought the zombie survival genre was worn out by now, Dying Light showed me different. 

11. anyone on PS4 still playing... I was slowly reluctant to keep playing after the first 10 hours due to the way they make you essentially zombie food at the beginning of the game but now 20 hours in i can smash fucking zombies heads in with no trouble....

Spent a few hours last night grabbing some mods... got EXPcalibur, Thorn Crown, GTFO, Korek Machete (you can get this shit from the get go and it does 500 damage... and you get the blueprint to rebuilt it)...

If anyone on PS4 is still playing we should rage together... im going to be crossing the gap in the bridge to acquire the 10000000 med kits that sit in the FEMA like tent thing on the other side haha and to grab the mods at the top of the bridge, probably tonight or tomorrow or something

12. Dying light is just a nice looking game with boring gameplay and bullshit storyline ) IMHO

ill agree on the story being pretty bullshit, at least the main quest line lol Rais is exactly like Vas from FarCry 3 only more predictable and less insane

14. This game was a lot of fun. Can't wait for some DLC. Second favorite next gen game besides Bloodborne. :metal:

From the teaser they released we will be getting vehicles in the future lol and bows....

Bows could be interesting

16. That would be pretty sick! Vehicles would be tough to drive since the streets are so crowded by abandoned vehicles. Motorcycles would be chill though . I don't see how they wouldn't be able to do bows since this game is so much like Farcry anyway.

17. #37 SIRSOG, Mar 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2015

I think the vehincle stuff is outside the city.... the vid is in a grassy open area and dudes are in dune buggy type things plowing zombies over

found it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3ciw0vLtDQ

you see the bow for literally a split second and the car stuff looks more co-op challenge oriented

18. Well well ) Adding vehicles can make this game  much better) 

19. they should add a motorcycle you can use a 1 handed weapon from for drive by head removals

20. They should just get all Twisted Metal / Dead Rising and slap some machine guns on those fuckers :cool:

Also , they should add a hang glider since the Pyza suit has such short glide distance.