Homemade Bong Or Pipe Ideas That Work

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by DispensaryKing666, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Do you guys have any ideas or experiences with homemade items youd want to share? Pictures would be cool too :smoking:

2. back in the day i would always get a small socket and a toilet paper roll (with no paper on it). i would take a knife or scissors and twist a hole into the top of the roll so the socket fits perfectly airtight in, creating a piece of shit steamroller. so glad i dont have to use those anymore  :smoke:

3. lol. I used to do that too. took a dump while using it.  :laughing:

4. haha nice dude  :)

5. #5 catontherun2, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
    Good shit on making this thread, OP. I have some bud left over for a wake and bake during the game tomorrow but have nothing to smoke out of.,,

6. #6 moreherb, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2014
  7. If you have a old chapstick tube, or new. hollow it out, then put a toolkit piece on the side by cutting a hole. then you should be able to smoke out of it. it works. and ill post pics to show you

8. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404458247.184262.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404458299.989231.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404458373.031015.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Make a gravity bong with a 2 liter coke bottle, tin foil, and a bucket of water. Cut the bottle in half. Then make a bowl out of the tin foil by wrapping it around the top and pushing a little ways into the bottle. Poke holes in it with a toothpick, put the opened end of the bottle in the water, light the bowl and slowly pull the bottle out of the water. Whala!

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404458666.820863.jpg
    Smoke on brother

11. How has nobody mentioned the apple pipe?
    It's simple, cheap and healthier than aluminium.

Attached Files:

• 1 l.png
      1 l.png
      File size:
      11.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      8.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      8.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      8.5 KB
      Views:
  12. You can also use the soda can pipe. quick and easy. And affordable. so during the game or fireworks you can drink your brew and then turn it into your pipe. shabam[​IMG]

13. I take a pen tube and shove a socket in the open end to make a pipe , or you can take a paper towel tube and put a Gatorade cap and put it in the bottom of it , then cut a hole in the side for a socket piece to make a cheap bong

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. Gotta love these makeshift pieces lol...but tbh I love my glassware so much, even if it only cost me $10

15. #15 Tiny Net, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2014
    Here's my homemade piece. Just a bottle, a socket, and a pen tube.

Edit: forgot pic. Ha

Attached Files:

16. That's the same thing I use to make cause it can be a pipe without the bottle or a bong with the pipe in the bottle , but I threw mine out and haven't made another one yet

17. #17 Smokey Caps by Dante, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    Hey man, I have a bunch of guides I am making on this exact topic. I have a waterfall bong, bucket bong, accordion bong, and a pipe up there at the moment, but I am adding new guides every few days. All of em have pictures and videos. Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve it also.

Stay stoney my friends,

18. Nice I actually just made one of those and smoked with it a minute ago with a small Gatorade bottle like I use to when I first started smoking haha

19. I made a bong out of a 5 hour energy once, it actually ripped pretty hard haha

~ iPhone ~ @Mention ~

20. #20 stayburnin, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
    The following is not allowed to be posted within our community:

Â¦j. Discussion of other drugs including pharmaceuticals, supplements and ‘legal' herbs used as intoxicants. Note: Cannabis, caffeine, alcohol and tobacco can be freely discussed.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-forum-feedback/899395-grasscitycom-forum-guidelines.html

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app