Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can I Pass A Drug Test In 3 Weeks?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bbiscuit, Jul 2, 2014.

1. #1 Bbiscuit, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2014
    I know there's a pinned post for drug test questions, but it doesn't look like it's been active for a while, so forgive me.

I've been smoking every day for almost a year, but moved back home and now my parents are testing me. I have to pass before my school registration in 3 weeks or they won't pay my tuition. They're using at-home test kits.

I'm a girl, 5'7", ~125-130 lbs, pretty skinny and I have a pretty high metabolism. The last time I smoked was on Saturday, but they think it was last Wednesday(long story). 

Will it be out of my system naturally by then, or should I try and do something to speed up the process? I've heard consistently drinking a lot of water helps to get it out of your system faster so I've been doing that but does anyone else have any recommendations? They're insisting on coming in the bathroom with me(ew) so I can't do anything to beat it or anything.

EDIT: yeah, my parents are pretty psycho. they've been treating me like an addict ever since they found out I was smoking again. I need to save up money to move back out, damn...

2. Jeez your parents sound kind of psycho... lol. 

Last 4+ drug tests I've used synthetic urine.. but the last one I naturally took I passed after 10 days. At the time I may of not had as heavy of use and I also used some detox pills for like 4-5 days. Not sure if it really did anything but whatever. 

Drink lots of fluids and exercise a lot, I think you'll be just fine honestly. You could try some detox or other supplements from a smoke shop or vitamin shop such as GNC for some extra assurance.