Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Bought Really Good Brick Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Blunts for days, I miss that shit sometimes. Might have to scoop me some up for old time sakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Oh yes ive had some canadian medical that came in bricks.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Pretty sad how someone said brick weed doesn't exist anymore. Down here in Texas, you can get a qp of it for 200 haha. And for me personally, as an every day smoker for the past like four years, it takes literally like three to four blunts of it alone just to get a twenty to thirty minute buzz. Then you crash and get sleepy as fuck.

4. Went to the Dominican Republic for 3 months and bought some hatian brick weed that was pretty loud 📣

5. Gahahah that corn bud. At least that's what we call it here in north Dallas

6. You can still find plenty of brick in Kentucky, but mostly it's either dank or nice mids; I've never been a fan of brick, nor had any that I would consider 'good'. It definitely still exists however, at least out here.

7. I got reggie, which is always from a brick, and unlike other reggie pick ups, this time this shit looks like if you took loud with orange hairs and hella seeds and sticks and just compressed it. Mad decent.

8. #48 ChemiStoner, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
    Yeah. I use to always get brick weed. It was good lime green stuff. Tastedgood maybe 10 seeds in an ounce. It broke down into a kiefy like texture and costed me like 50-80 a zip. 50 per zip if I bought a qp.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

9. Yeah the brick i've gotten recently has been better than when I was younger. 

It's still not dank quality obviously but it will get the job done. 

10. Love me some good ole Mexican press. Brings back memories.

11. It wouldn't be Brick weed if it was good.

Dank brick?

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. More often than not i get OK brick weed (usually dont buy it to begin with). Very rarely have i seen bricked dank. Plus bricking it up makes it impossible to deal with, id just rather have nuggage

13. Back in the day got a hold of some pencil yellow brick that was amazing.  Likely Mexican sativa as it was fantastic for hanging out in the park, playing frisbee, wading in he creek, and throwing around a football.  No couch lock and very uplifting.

Oh the days of smuggled brick!

14. In texas and lot of bricks here made out of a lot of different strains..about 50 bucks an Oz ...I cook with is so just fine plus I like to relax and not just take one hit and that's it..

15. more like 200 a qp

16. Lol at all the Californians "I didn't know brick weed still exists..." stfu