Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Have You Bought Really Good Brick Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014.

1. #21 UNC Tarheels, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  2. #22 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014
    I grow medical here in Cali. so it is always fresh. I am moving to a state where I won't have a medical card so I will buying off the street again for a short time.

3. #23 snoopdog6502, Jun 29, 2014
  4. That would be cool I love apples. I am going to have to look into some apple tasting bud. Thanks for the idea.

5. Wow here in texas near the border you can get 2oz. for $100 of some 'good' brick weed.  It's everywhere here and super cheap

6. Yeah I would imagine it would be. It was the same way in San Diego when I lived down there in the early 90's. Super cheap.

7. Here in Illinois I almost never see brick weed, it's usually really dank and sticky. Just sucks when lower quality shit shows up since some dealers usually like to be shysters and still charge the same amount as the good stuff.

8. If you mean very dense by brick then i just got some a few days ago. 9 grams compressed into a tiny jar of cherries lol

9. No, I meant dank compressed into brick to the point it is almost like hash.

10. #30 GrandpaJonRedSox, Jun 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2014
    Back in the mid 1990's compressed dank used to be all over Eastern Iowa and North Western Illinois. It was was very cheap, plentiful, and quite good. I haven't heard of brick in Iowa or Illinois in years but I am sure it is still around esp. near Chicago. Growing up to 5 plants in IL is just a misdemeanor and will drop off your record after you complete probation if caught and the cops really don't give two fucks if you are growing a little personal, in Eastern Illinois anyway I don't claim to know about the cops in the entire state, so you should consiider growing your own most of the dank in Iowa and Illinois is locally grown outdoor. Usually pretty good stuff that is way cheaper than the stuff at a dispensary here in California. Weed in dispensaries is WAY over priced.

11. yea i got green bricks a lot back then...sold for 25-30 a quarter in michigan

12. Yeah I think the entire Midwest was saturated with that stuff back in the day. I know it was all over Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois. The Mexican drug cartel knew what they were doing back then. I wonder what happened to that?

13. its pretty dense and pretty dank id say. A nug the size of a nickel weighs a gram

14. Yeah it almost makes me want to take the White Widow I get out of the greenhouse and throw it in a car compacter so I have some dank brick. I won't do that but I have thought about it.

15. It was my lsst resort.

16. I've never heard of good brick weed

17. Man the brick here is really really good.  Almost no seeds, smells good, isn't bricked too bad it's more like popcorn and nugs.  Tastes good too.  I guess I didn't realize how fortunate I was.  It's literally EVERYWHERE in texas.  Cheap and you get a lot for what you pay for.  Usually it's 7-10 gs for $20.  It reminds me of the weed from the late 80's to the late 90's before they realized you could separate the male plant for seedless.

18. I've never been to Texas but i have heard that. I used to live in San Diego in the early 1990's and you could get entire pounds of brick for $300. It wasn't the killer brick I am talking about here but it was insanely cheap. You just had to find the right illegal Mexican.

19. While i was living at a hotel i befriended the maintenance guy. He was awesome and got me a $50 half o. It had lots of stems and seeds and looked like it had been run over but it did the job very well. It was my worst looking pickup quality wise but one if the best highs.