Is It Safe To Order Supplies To Your House?

Discussion in 'Security' started by TechnicianGrower, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Never had my safe house raided in 7 years of growing let alone my grow room I never bought anything in person

UsDEA

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Ran across this post and was really curious on what nutrients your using with your ffof?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. In store collection would be a better option. If something gets flagged by customs, they could tip off the filth resulting in your house being cased out.

4. Never ship to your grow location I seen a house get raided for growing tomatoes for a school science fair got the plate from the car at the hydro shop buying supply found "plant material" in the trash and executed a warrant what a shock when they found tomatoes

Big brother is watching

5. #25 TechnicianGrower, May 24, 2016
    Last edited: May 24, 2016
    Ya ive heard of the po po scoping out cars at hydro shops and following them home n shit. Fuck all that

"The pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"

6. "The pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"[/QUOTE]

7. Ya ive heard of stuff like that before

"The pharmacutical company doesnt create cures, they create customers"[/QUOTE]

8. Fuck my phone pisses me off lol.

9. Before and ya youre totally right man

10. Not to state the obvious...but plenty of people in med or rec legal states around here who can get seeds without a problem. I'll leave further solutions to come to your mind, since it's against forum rules to step further.

11. Customs is federal "legal" state don't mean shit but that being said your also not big anuff for them to care now order 200,000 at once and you might raise a eyebrow or too

Big brother is watching